Illusionary Form: Edit
With the help of her magical items, Mars is capable of casting an illusion over her body, resulting in a drastic change of appearance. She has long, bouncing red curls of hair, very big breasts, a slender frame and unscarred skin. She carries a massive round shield, which is strapped to her back, and a sword at her hip.
True Appearance: Edit
Without making use of her "trinkets", she has a shorter, thicker figure and flat chest, with pale skin, a face that is a bit plain with a few faint freckles, a nose that was a bit snubbed and brown hair. Moreover, she wears an armor that is grey, with a visor helmet on her head.
Mars would be at the head of every charge, and crush the opposing army’s champion before each battle.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Mars can't do any magic, although possesses numerous magical items. She is a pure warrior, and an oustanding one at that. However, while it is true that she excels in combat, she is lacking in many other areas, making her rather inflexible. As a result, she is often employed only at specific times.
- [Vanguard] Lv. 66
- [Grand Slash]
- [Power Strike]
- [Six-fold Grand Slash]
- Massive Round Shield
- Sword curved like a scimitar but double-edged and glows purple in the light.
- Several Magical Items
- Bag of Holding
- Ring that can change her appearance by twisting it.
- She is presumed to hold the second-highest level on Chandrar.
- According to Trey, Mars illusionary form looks exactly like a supermodel altered in photo shop or out of an anime or video game, which is to say, stylized, unrealistic perfection of the female form…according to males.
- Her pale skin is from a lack of sunlight.
- (To Gazi) “It’s good to see you again, Gazi. A pity you didn’t come earlier; I would have dearly loved to see our lord’s face had we walked in together.”
- (To the Twins) “You two are the ones who woke my liege lord, aren’t you? I owe you a huge debt, Trey and Teres, was it?”
- (To Gazi) “An [Innkeeper]? A girl below Level 20? She struck you?”
- (To Trey) “Here’s to not being able to ride a damn horse as fast as those two! And not being able to fight on horseback at all!”
- (To Flos) “I disobeyed your orders, my King. I wouldn’t have come, but I received a message from a certain son of a certain vassal you might know.”
- (To her Soldiers) “I hear it. Looks like they’re trying to make music. Keep calm, girls and boys. Nobody scare them or they’ll stretch their shiny silk backsides.”
- (To Nerrhavia’s troops) “Remember that, you arrogant silk handkerchiefs.”