Not happy that Wiskeria is not agreeing to join her for their coven meeting, she has been sending a raven as a messenger to get her to come. She would later send a flock of crows to again get her, or rather to threaten her, by having the flock swarm her. After Durene intervened to help Wiskeria, and Frostwing killed 2 crows, the flock would flee. Later Mavika would try one last attempt to get her, by animating a crow’s head, but Durene smash it.
She would later go in person to Riverfarm, and unbeknown to everyone, witness Rehanna unjustly harassing Wiskeria, which prompt her to cast a painful spell on Rehanna for her rudeness. She then would reveal herself to everyone present, and after admit to them that she was the caster, she tells them that anyone scorning a [Witch]’s gift will pay the price in equal measure, like discourtesy with discourtesy. Then after Wiskeria calls her name, she would bow slightly and proclaim that she was the first one to arrive.
Powers and Abilities Edit
She is a strong powerful [Witch]. While she is not like a [Beast Tamer], she can make her ravens and crows talk, carry messages, listen trough them, and do other things. She also knows a bit of necromancy too, as she is able to still use her crows when they’re dead.
- [Witch] Lv. ?
Flock Skills: Edit
Skills that apply only to her ravens and crows.
- [Eyes of Many]
- [Ancient Form]
- [Primal Fear]
- She was mentioned for the first time in Ch 6.34 E.
- One of her ravens is called Sephraic.
- Mavika remembers the last time the Circle of Thorns emerged, 2 generations ago.
- (To Wiskeria, via crow) “Wiskeria. Come.”
- (To Riverfarm’s folk) “Remember this well, people of Riverfarm: Those who scorn a [Witch]’s gift must pay the toll. Discourtesy shall be matched with discourtesy, and ill for ill. In equal measure do we reap kindness or misery each. Such is humanity’s will.”
- (To Ryoka) “Arrogance. What a strange, arrogant girl you are.”
- (To Gaile) “Lower your axe, [Hunter]. Should Witch Wiskeria die, you will ere my crows fly.”
- (To Laken) “I have knowledge of poison and ills. But gold does not motivate this [Witch]’s will.”