He is roughly 8-9 feet tall and wears patched clothing.
Moore is the epitome of a gentle giant. He is a calm, pleasant person, though he is not used to people being nice to him and becomes flustered when he suddenly meets someone that is. While not easily angered, he can fly into a rage if his loved ones are hurt. Moore can be wistful for romantic companionship, and can be envious of other people's happiness. He is often self-conscious about his size, being too short for most half-Giants, and too tall for everyone else.
After the incident with Hectval, Moore's personality drastically changed, becoming more grim and less inclined to smile. He also became more willing to use violence.
Moore is from Terandria. Shorter than his parents, he was left behind, supposedly out of "necessity." At some point, he joined the Halfseekers.
Powers and Abilities
Class Consolidation: Removed
- [Crimson Earth Mana]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Iron Skin]
- Tier 0:
- [Grow Grass]
- [Thorn Hand]
- Tier 3:
- Tier 4:
- [Earthen Spire]
- Unknown Tier:
- Massive staff crowned by an orb that shimmered with light.
- He is unsure if he is a quarter- or eighth-giant.
- He prefers eating more vegetable and bread than meat.
- His age was revealed in Ch 6.38.
- In Erin's opinion, Moore somewhat resembles Hodor and Hagrid. Similarly, Ryoka once had the "horrible, horrible urge" to call him Hagrid.
- (To Erin) “It’s Moore, ma’am. I’m very grateful you’ve provided me with such a fine meal, although I must insist I pay.”
- (To Erin) “Please, please. I’m quite used to standing out. I’ll simply find a quiet spot to ah, relieve myself. It’s no worry.”
- (To Revi) “What is different? Species? Gender? If you make an exception for those you call monster, how soon until that label applies to us?”
- (To Garen) “I know the feeling. Some villages would shoot arrows at me. They thought I was an Ogre or a Troll. Can you believe it? Me, a Troll?”
- (To Garen) “You! How could you? How dare you? They were your friends! We were your friends!”
- (To everyone) “Lift a cow? How strong does she think I am? I could use a spell maybe, but with my arms? I’d strain my back!”
- (To Mrsha) “Keep practicing. You’re quite surprising, little one. You’ll be better than I ever could be. But remember, you aren’t just a [Mage]. You’re something more.”
- (To his team) “Halfseekers, to me! Jelaqua! Seborn! Ulinde! Get your damn bodies over here!”
- (For Erin) “Those who slew you will end. Then—I will protect the little ones.”
- (To Hectval’s forces) “Worms! Maggots! You wretched things! You killed her! YOU KILLED HER. You will all die!”
- (To himself) “This is how we died. Every time, they wanted our bodies. Our bones. Our bodies for their armies, living and dead.”