Moore is a Half-Giant and a member of the Halfseekers, a Gold-rank Adventurer team.
He is roughly 8-9 feet tall and wears patched clothing.
Moore seems to be a pleasant person, but he is not used for people to be nice to him and gets a bit flustered, when he suddenly meets someone that is.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Green Mage] Lv. ?
- Tier 0:
- [Grow Grass]
- [Thorn Hand]
- Tier 4:
- [Earthen Spire]
- Unknown Tier:
- Massive staff crowned by an orb that shimmered with light.
- He is not actually sure, if he is a quarter-giant, or eighth-giant.
- He prefers eating more vegetable and bread than meat.
- His age was revealed in Ch 6.38.
- In Erin's opinion, Moore somewhat resembles Hodor and Hagrid as they were portrayed in fiction from Earth.
- (To Erin) “It’s Moore, ma’am. I’m very grateful you’ve provided me with such a fine meal, although I must insist I pay.”
- (To Erin) “Please, please. I’m quite used to standing out. I’ll simply find a quiet spot to ah, relieve myself. It’s no worry.”
- (To Revi) “What is different? Species? Gender? If you make an exception for those you call monster, how soon until that label applies to us?”
- (To Garen) “I know the feeling. Some villages would shoot arrows at me. They thought I was an Ogre or a Troll. Can you believe it? Me, a Troll?”
- (To Garen) “You! How could you? How dare you? They were your friends! We were your friends!”
- (To everyone) “Lift a cow? How strong does she think I am? I could use a spell maybe, but with my arms? I’d strain my back!”
- (To Mrsha) “Keep practicing. You’re quite surprising, little one. You’ll be better than I ever could be. But remember, you aren’t just a [Mage]. You’re something more.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.