Nalthal is a dour-looking old man in dirty robes.
Unlike every other servant in Magnolia’s employ, he doesn't act in a professional manner, does not bow to her, and even glares at Magnolia when he is irritated by her.
Nalthal resents taking orders even from Magnolia, personal contact, questions about personal life, and people stepping on grass.
Furthermore, he seemingly dislikes talking, having so far not spoken a single word. Although he has the tendency to grunt.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Challenge of the Wilds]
- [Detect Life]
- [Earth's Gaze]
- [Memory of the Earth]
- [Regeneration] (Can only use it at low level, such as remove scar tissue)
- Ressa and Nalthal don't get along.
- According to Bekia, his overgrown hedge maze could probably kill a small army if they wandered in.
- In case people attacked Magnolia in her estate, she gives the corpses to Nalthaliarstrelous for...composting.
- (To Mrsha) “You? Well met, little landfriend. You’re untaught, aren’t you? Strange. Is this your place?”
- (To Mrsha) “My apologies for intruding. ‘Tis good land. Wondrous, terrible flowers. I am on my duties. Until then.”
- (To Magnolia) “Hmf. All stone. Disgusting. And there’s something beneath. Damn Drakes, messing up the land and burying damned dungeons all over the place…”
- (To Erin) “No one indicated that to me. Why wasn’t there a sign? I would have obeyed it.”
- (On a sign) ‘If you kick your dog, you will never walk again.’
- (To Lyonette) “Law? Laws say many things. ‘Do not hurt that man’. Make him pay money for torturing his wards. He will not learn. When I break his legs for spurring a horse when it screamed and bled—he will remember.”
- (To Mrsha) “Here is mine, and what I believe: to hurt those who cannot defend themselves is a poor thing. To waste is a poor thing.”