Noass is a Drake from Pallass.
Noass and Sir Relz became world-famous when they stood near the Magical Door in Pallass and commented for the crowds around them on the Moth's attack on Liscor and The Wandering Inn. The door entrance and the two Drake's commentary was broadcast to the world at large via a Spyglass, and this started the fame of the duo.
Eventually, Noass and Sir Relz were cast by Wistram Academy for their worldwide system of spyglass broadcasts, commenting on a desk in Pallass on various events worldwide.
Powers and Abilities
- [News Anchor] Lv ?
- Derived from [Commentator]
- [Spectator’s Concealment]
- (To Relz) “Indeed, indeed—oh look, it’s the Human who owns this inn.”
- (To the audience) “This is Sir Relz and Noass, your [Commentators] coming to you live from Pallass! Is ‘live’ the word we’re using, Sir Relz? Where’s the logic in that?”
- (To Numbtongue) “Thank you for the warning, Sir Goblin. I think we know what we’re doing, don’t you?”