Powers and Abilities
- [Bard] Lv. 27
- [Miner] Lv. 1
- [Durable Picks]
- [Electric Chords]
- [Lightning Melody]
- [Song of Rejuvenation]
- Can speak the Common Language.
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Sword
- His identity was revealed in Chapter 3.18 T.
- He hates talking in Common Language.
- Numbtongue first started playing the guitar in Chapter 4.42 L.
- (To Lyon) “No offense. Clarify. To Drake. Why Goblins not speak.”
- (To Drassi) “Goblins can speak. Speak all kinds of word. And can hear. Can listen. Don’t speak because we don’t need. Understand?”
- (To Erin) “Everyone in the world is hunting. So what? Nothing new.”
- (To Comrades) “This place is too…nice.”
- (To Comrades) “Death below. Or useless death above. Shame-worse-than-death.”
- (To Headscratcher) “Redfang! Fight! A Goblin’s pride! A warrior’s right! Redfang! Redfang!”
- (To Erin) “Can’t let go. She will go back. Or die. A Goblin alone dies to monsters. To adventurers. It is one of the worst deaths. Slow, lonely death. Wandering death. Cruel death.”
- (To Yvlon) “We care about artifacts. Not shiny things. They’re too shiny. Too heavy. Not useful. Good for adventurer traps, maybe.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “You fought Raskghar. We respect that. They killed many, many Goblins. Soldiers killed many Raskghar. Fought bravely. Respect.”
- (To Greydath) “This is…Wandering Inn tribe. New tribe. Very new. Many Goblins come. From dungeon?”
- (To Greydath) “We know. We knew we could not stay. We knew it had to change. But why—why—”
- (To Greydath) “Why did you have to take that from us? Why you?”
- (To Erin) “The Human army is coming. The Goblin Lord is coming. They’ll kill a city and start a war. Will you stay? Will you run? We can protect you.”
- (To Erin) “Not our city. Nor our people. And Humans—we don’t care what they do. But you stayed. So we stay. The Goblin Lord is ours. And he is wrong.”