Numbtongue is a Goblin and one of the Redfang Elite Warriors. After the event in Esthelm, he became a Hobgoblin.
Powers and Abilities
- [Bard] Lv. 25
- [Electric Chords]
- [Lightning Melody]
- Can speak the Common Language.
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Sword
- His identity was revealed in Chapter 3.18 T.
- He hates talking in Common Language.
- Numbtongue first started playing guitar in 4.42 L.
- (To Lyon) “No offense. Clarify. To Drake. Why Goblins not speak.”
- (To Drassi) “Goblins can speak. Speak all kinds of word. And can hear. Can listen. Don’t speak because we don’t need. Understand?”
- (To Erin) “Everyone in the world is hunting. So what? Nothing new.”
- (To Comrades) “This place is too…nice.”
- (To Comrades) “Death below. Or useless death above. Shame-worse-than-death.”
- (To Headscratcher) “Redfang! Fight! A Goblin’s pride! A warrior’s right! Redfang! Redfang!”
- (To Erin) “Can’t let go. She will go back. Or die. A Goblin alone dies to monsters. To adventurers. It is one of the worst deaths. Slow, lonely death. Wandering death. Cruel death.”
- (To Yvlon) “We care about artifacts. Not shiny things. They’re too shiny. Too heavy. Not useful. Good for adventurer traps, maybe.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “You fought Raskghar. We respect that. They killed many, many Goblins. Soldiers killed many Raskghar. Fought bravely. Respect.”
- (To Greydath) “We know. We knew we could not stay. We knew it had to change. But why—why—”
- (To Greydath) “Why did you have to take that from us? Why you?”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.