Numbtongue is a Goblin and one of the Redfang Elite Warriors. After the event in Esthelm, he became a Hobgoblin.
Powers and Abilities
- [Bard] Lv. 25
- [Miner] Lv. 1
- [Durable Picks]
- [Electric Chords]
- [Lightning Melody]
- Can speak the Common Language.
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Steel Sword
- His identity was revealed in Chapter 3.18 T.
- He hates talking in Common Language.
- Numbtongue first started playing the guitar in Chapter 4.42 L.
- (To Lyon) “No offense. Clarify. To Drake. Why Goblins not speak.”
- (To Drassi) “Goblins can speak. Speak all kinds of word. And can hear. Can listen. Don’t speak because we don’t need. Understand?”
- (To Erin) “Everyone in the world is hunting. So what? Nothing new.”
- (To Comrades) “This place is too…nice.”
- (To Comrades) “Death below. Or useless death above. Shame-worse-than-death.”
- (To Headscratcher) “Redfang! Fight! A Goblin’s pride! A warrior’s right! Redfang! Redfang!”
- (To Erin) “Can’t let go. She will go back. Or die. A Goblin alone dies to monsters. To adventurers. It is one of the worst deaths. Slow, lonely death. Wandering death. Cruel death.”
- (To Yvlon) “We care about artifacts. Not shiny things. They’re too shiny. Too heavy. Not useful. Good for adventurer traps, maybe.”
- (To Yellow Splatters) “You fought Raskghar. We respect that. They killed many, many Goblins. Soldiers killed many Raskghar. Fought bravely. Respect.”
- (To Greydath) “This is…Wandering Inn tribe. New tribe. Very new. Many Goblins come. From dungeon?”
- (To Greydath) “We know. We knew we could not stay. We knew it had to change. But why—why—”
- (To Greydath) “Why did you have to take that from us? Why you?”
- (To Erin) “The Human army is coming. The Goblin Lord is coming. They’ll kill a city and start a war. Will you stay? Will you run? We can protect you.”
- (To Erin) “Not our city. Nor our people. And Humans—we don’t care what they do. But you stayed. So we stay. The Goblin Lord is ours. And he is wrong.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.