Octavia has black hair in braids and pulled into a ponytail, and dark skin. She has clearly-defined muscles and she dresses in comfortable, sleeveless shirts and long, loose pants. She has stitch-marks around each shoulder and her neck, and stitches going all down her right arm.
Hyperactive. Octavia moves fast and talks faster. She bombards her customers with convoluted sales pitches, and will have any fancy potion or alchemical ingredient in her possession faster than you can blink.
She does come apart under pressure, especially if the stitching comes loose.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Alchemist] Lv. 21
- [Cleansing Heat]
- [Low-Grade Synthesis]
- [Magic-Water Solvent]
- [Mineral Distillation]
- Her surname was revealed in Ch 6.02.
- She has lived in Celum for four years.
- She was the youngest [Alchemist] in Celum.
- The Celum's Watch banned her from using the Stink Potion anywhere in the city.
- Octavia became nervous when Krshia asked for her level, implying that it is relatively low.
- (To Ryoka) “Ryoka Griffin? I’m Octavia. It’s great to meet you; I can see we’re going to be very useful to one another!”
- (To Ryoka) “And me, let’s not forget that. Is this the first time you’ve ever met one of the String People, Ryoka Griffin?”
- (To Ryoka) “Do something about her! She’s an insane fool who’s going to get us all killed!”
- (To Erin) “Alright. What horror am I supposed to be eating this time?”
- (To Erin) “What in the name of exploding cauliflower is this, Erin?”
- (To Krshia) “My—my level? Well, I think that’s a personal issue, and as we all know, levels don’t always correspond to Skills of c—”
- (To Wailant) “Oh dead gods, it’s the [Pirate].”
- (To Ryoka) “I wanted to say—thank you for helping me. I wasn’t grateful. And you helped me out more than I can say.”
Chapter Appearances Edit