She was part of the Burning March 6th Division, but her squad was destroyed by a mage spell and she sustained a mortal wound. She was saved by Geneva, by closed her injuries and put her in a new body.
Okasha would have rejoin her unit, but her right side had become useless. Since she can't fight, she decided to help Geneva as her assistant.
During the last Centaur tribe’s ambush, an arrow had caught her in the throat, knockout her for a few moments. When she woke up, she found Thriss striking Geneva with a mace. She killed him by stabbing a sword in his back.
In order to save her friend, she had to merged with her, having to share the same body permanently.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Inner Friend] Lv. 11
- [Medical Assistant] Lv. 15
- [Nurse] Lv. ?
- [Rogue] Lv. 23
Host Skills: Edit
Skills that apply to the Selphid Host as well.
- [Physical Enhancement: Flexibility]
- [The Thinking Room]
- ??? - Skill that allows the Host to control the Selphid so that they can move their body even when the Selphid is not awake.
- ??? - Skill that effects the Host taste buds, so that they can enjoy taste that was normally unappealing to them.
- 2 other unidentified Skills.
- Other than humans, she had lived in Dullahan and Lizardfolk bodies as well.
- (To Geneva) “I should be the one thanking you. You saved me. I would have died in that body if you hadn’t closed my injuries and put me in a new one.”
- (To Geneva) “I am a Selphid. Bleeding and organs do not scare me.”
- (To Geneva) “I have lived in Dullahan and Lizardfolk bodies as well. I can show you how they live and breathe as well.”
- (To Geneva) “You had to live. There was no other way.”
- (To herself) “Or perhaps we did know, once. Before our kind was hunted for the crime of stealing bodies from the living.”
- (To Geneva) “You’re terrible at talking to people. Were you always like this? Eat the kebab. It’s really good.”
- (To Geneva) “But come on! I’m sure he’d be interested. Let me do the talking, though. Unless he likes stone-faced [Doctors] with no sense of humor.”
- (To Geneva) “‘People die, Hippocratic Oath, I’m Geneva Scala, Last Light of Baleros. If I don’t do something, no one will’. Blah, blah! I’ve heard it!”
- (To Geneva) “Geneva, I am going to throw your body at the nearest breathing person if I don’t get something to have fun with.”
- (To Geneva) “Uh oh. Angry juice incoming! Stop squirting that. Stop that. Stomach acid here, ew, ew…ooh! I remember eating that…”
- (To Geneva) “Well—it’s okay. I like you, Geneva. I really do. You’re so—caring. But you can’t take care of yourself. That’s what I’ve learned. You need me. It was a good thing we came together.”