During battle or war, he wears a leather, that is form-fitting and enchanted and a single-edged sword at his belt.
He is kind, strict, and absolutely formal at all times. He demanded perfect understanding. If one made a mistake, he would go over it again with them in exacting detail, and question them on that very thing the next time they met.
He hates criminals of all kind, even former ones.
Before entering into the service of Flos, Orthenon had been a [Traitor]. Flos removed that class thanks to being [King].
Powers and Abilities Edit
He is one of the strongest in Flos' kingdom.
Removed Class: Edit
- [Steelflesh Charge]
- [Sword Art: Scattering Petals on the Wind]
- [Sword Art: The Tide Breaks]
- [Vanguard of the King, the Phantom Storm]
- Single-Edged Sword
- He could have been a member of the Seven as well, but as the King’s steward, he can't leave his side.
- (To the Twins) “We are at war. But we must be prudent and sensible in a war of vengeance. We must gather our strength, and my lord Flos knows this.”
- (To Flos) “I would hardly let myself get killed on the first battle since you awoke, my King. We shall return soon enough. Be ready for us.”