He tends to have a cigar in his mouth.
Powers and Abilities
- Tier 3:
- [Flash Hooves]
- Tier 4:
- Unknown Tier:
- [Arlell’s Articulation]
- [Black Shroud]
- [Charming Visage]
- [False Sound]
- [Glitterdust Storm]
- [Intangible Snatch]
- [Mind Blank]
- [Soothing Presence]
- [Soporifics Dust]
- [Sticky Webs]
- [Wave of Vacan—] (full name yet to be revealed)
Initially, Palt was scared of Erin after he found out that she’d stabbed Beza and nearly killed Isceil with a pot of sauce, because of what they had done to Pisces, and feared that she was going to harm him when she approached him. After he apologized to her by offering her some gifts, and they talked a few times, Erin while she still mistrusted him, would allow him into her Inn.
After he was able to make a deal with her for the Ullsinoi faction, it was shown that he was debating on how to inviting her for a date, showing that he had some interest in her. It would later be confirmed that he was indeed head-over-hooves over her, as he praises her for being able to creates special moments, brave enough to brawl with Beza, that she’s smart, and can hides behind a mask better than some of the Elusive Lot. More over than that he find her very cute.
- (To Isceil) “First of all, it’s not a ‘roll-up’. And neither is it a ‘joint’. This is a spliff, hence the tobacco leaves I’ve added to the cloudleaves. It’s quite good.”
- (To Erin) “Wait, are you one of the people who don’t like it?”
- (Thoughts) Oh, my dear Human, if only you knew the things I’ll smoke.
- (To Erin) “Miss Solstice, they’re good people. Really. I know what you must think of [Illusionists], and I admit we have a reputation—but we’re honest. Twisted, but honest.”
- (To Erin) “Er, we’re trying to assign blame over which of us is to blame for not coming up with that idea.”
- (To Beza and Montressa) “Aside from the fact that she creates moments? The fact that she’s brave enough to brawl with you, Beza? Or that she’s smart? And hides behind a mask better than some of the Elusive Lot?”
- (To Beza and Montressa) “She’s very cute.”