Potions are the result of Alchemy.
Potionmaking has been a somewhat detailed topic in some chapters.
Healing Potion Edit
- There is a limit of how often a person can drink a healing potion and expecting it to treat his wounds. After the consumption of a couple ones, the body stops regenerating and makes said person very exhausting.
- Can't regenerate missing limbs, cure colds, or frostbites.
- With over use and time, people bodies develop resistances to healing potions. Thus they no longer work perfectly.
- A Low-grade Healing Potion costs nearly a gold coin in Liscor. It seems to be similarly expensive in Celum.
Mana Potion Edit
Mana Potions infuse a body with Mana.
- Mana Poisoning (see: Mana)
Sustenance Providing Potion Edit
The Sustenance Providing Potion is a rare acquisition that [Alchemists] may pay well for. It is not a common discovery in adventurer’s packs however, as adventurers generally fail to properly re-seal them. Unlike the majority of potions, Sustenance Providing Potions aren't usually consumed all at once, but in small dosages, and improperly sealing the potion between each usage likely leads to the loss of its magical properties.
Effects (High-quality potion): Edit
- Drinking a small bit from it will forestall hunger for a day.
- Drinking the entire potion at once will provide sustenance for up to a month depending on the level of exertion.
- The user will find it difficult to imbibe any other foods in the meantime, although it is possible.
Breathing Potion Edit
Breathing Potions are exactly what they sound like. The creation of such potions differ.
- Generally such potions have the efficacy to provide their users to hold their breath for two hours.
- Majority of the potions were made to be held in the mouth rather than swallowed.
- Swallowing such a potions may result in extreme indigestion. Explosive effects tend to ensue.
Also known as Potions of Temporary Youth.
- Makes the user younger for a limited amount of tine.
- The pending on the makers, the time limit can range from 1 day to a week.
- Hard to make even by high leveled [Alchemist].
- Costs a lot of Gold.
- One of the ingredients to make it are Wyvern Eyes Pupils.
Also known as Potions of Reverse Aging.
- Reverse the aging of the user.
- Extremely hard to make even by high leveled [Alchemist], and even then the best that they can do is to only reverse the aging of about 2 years.
- Makes the user Invisible for a limited amount of time.
- If split in several ways, it’ll just last a minute or two.
- While the cost is not known, it guarantied to always sells.
- The potion itself is invisible.
- One of the ingredients to make it is a huge amount of Ruby Dust.
Straight Orgasminium Edit
- Makes the user orgasm.
- Taking a full dose may leave the user incapacitated into a blissful aftershock ride, for around 10 minutes.
- Many ingredients are used towards making this potion.
- Because of Saliss, the making of this potion is outlawed in the Walled Cities. Still, it is possible to make some, while teaching an apprentice the recipe.
- Arguably, the orgasm experience is better than most could the old-fashioned way.
Other Potions Edit
- Blast Vial
- Bark Potion (Costs 17 gold coins in Liscor)
- Barkskin Potion
- Bat’s Ear Potion
- Blademaster Draughts
- Clear-Mind Tonic
- Featherfall Potion
- Fertility Potion
- [Haste] Potion
- Ironhide Potion
- Luck Potion
- NeutraIgnition Potionlizing Potion
- Pepper Potion
- Potion of Jumping
- Quickened Body Potion
- Regeneration Potion
- Second Day Potion
- Stamina Potion
- Stink Potion
- Talent Potion
- Thickskin Potion
- Vanish Potion
- One messy way to get over a hangover is by drinking a mana potion. Alcohol and mana potions don't go well together; by consuming both everything comes back up.
- ↑ Chapter 2.12 (Ryoka in Octavia's shop) and Chapter 6.39 (Numbtongue in Octavia's shop)
- ↑ Chapter 1.07 R
- ↑ Chapter 1.41
- ↑ Chapter 7.17 S
- ↑ Chapter 1.29
- ↑ Chapter 2.09
- ↑ Chapter 3.36
- ↑ Chapter 3.36
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Interlude – Chocolate Alchemy
- ↑ Mating Rituals Pt.2
- ↑ Chapter 4.07
- ↑ Chapter 7.36 C
- ↑ Chapter 5.57
- ↑ Chapter 1.41