Healing Potions can come in many colors and qualities. A yellow one seems to be a High-grade Potion
- There is a limit of how often a person can drink a healing potion and expecting it to treat his wounds. After the consumption of a couple ones, the body stops regenerating and makes said person very exhausting.
- Can't regenerate missing limbs, cure colds, or frostbites
- A Low-grade Healing Potion costs nearly a gold coin in Liscor.  It seems to be similarly expensive in Celum.
- Mana Poisoning (more information to come)
- One messy way to get over a hangover is by drinking a mana potion. Alcohol and mana potions don't go well together; by consuming both everything comes back up.