He has grey hair.
He first met Laken when the young man first visited the village together with Durene after a week had passed. Later, he took turns with his wife when they tried to persuade Laken to move from Durene's cottage to their own farm. Eventually, Laken could convince him to apologize for calling her a monster and treating her like that.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Steward] Lv. ? (Above 8)
Classes Consolidated to [Steward]: Edit
- [Farmer] Lv. 20
- [Builder] Lv. ?
- [Trader] Lv. ?
- [Crowd Control]
- [Eye of Need]
- [Talent Finder]
- His sword was a memento from his father. He’d never had to actually use it to fight.
- He lost his youngest boy in the avalanche.
- (To Laken) “You’ve got a fine grip, son. You’d be a good farmer.”
- (To Laken) “You don’t know anything, boy! She’s tricking you by acting friendly, but her kind can’t be trusted! She’s a monster. She’s not Human she’s a—”
- (To Laken) “It’s hard to look at her and not be afraid, Mister Laken. Maybe if I had the courage to close my eyes I’d think differently when I spoke to her. But it’s hard to get past.”
- (To the Villagers) “Trust in Emperor Laken you lot! No—quiet Melpin! You don’t know what you’re talking about. If Emperor Laken say he’ll do it—he’ll do it!”
- (To Ryoka) “Who—who are you? I warn you, we’ve nothing to take! We’re under the protection of [Emperor] Laken! Begone if you mean trouble!”
- (To Laken) “No, your majesty. Not as smart, either. But I’ve changed a lot over the last few weeks. Done a lot of thinking ever since a young man pulled my son out of the snow.”
- (To Elmmet) “I am the [Steward] of Riverfarm. This is your one trial, Elmmet!”
- (To Beatica) “No one can be certain of anything, Councilwoman. Which is why your question has no answer.”
- (To Hedag) “If you’ll show us the truth, I see no reason to object, Miss Hedag. But you have to understand, we must see the truth of it for ourselves.”
- (To everyone) “I say it was just! And if that man stood before me again and I held an axe, I would swing it twice!”
- (To everyone) “His Majesty is returning! And until he does, I am in charge. I, the [Steward] of Emperor Godart, and until he returns, my authority rules! Not any Councilwoman, any mob, or any [Witch]! Is that clear?”