For that reason, she received black roses and a few rookie assassins from supporters of Veltras' anti-Drake campaign, which she all easily crushed and dismissed. She then participated in Magnolia's trade war.
Together with Magnolia Reinhart and Wuvren Sitil, she went through the Magical Door in Invrisil to Erin Solstice's inn, to provide aura support to Magnolia. She stayed interested in the inn and the weight room installed by Grimalkin, and stayed there for a while.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Her Skills are fueled by her reservoir of ego (which is not closer detailed, but it may grow low - which is when she may actually be embarassed). This reservoir can recover more quickly when people around acknowledge or adore her.
- [Lady of Pride] Lv. ?
- [Compressed Muscle]
- [Ego is Weight]
- [Pride is Unbreakable]
- [Pride is Weight]
- (To [Assassins]) “Four [Assassins]? Send a hundred! Send a thousand! Tell your Guildmaster that I want him to take this contract himself.”
- (To Beshard) “Halt my return for such a menial task? Or wear garments out of, what, embarrassment, Beshard? Out of the question! We ride on! Have that Ogre’s head displayed—and the hammer he wielded! Let my people know the Ogres will never touch my lands!”
- (To Beshard) “A [Lady] is a [Lady] in every moment. Whether naked or clothed. Lady Zanthia might say something like that. I personally care not. And shame is not something I feel for my body!”
- (To Grimalkin) “You are the largest Drake I’ve met. I am Pryde. And one does not insist anything of me. Kindly step back.”
- (To Erin) “Don’t make me discipline you. I might admire your spirit. In fact, I rather do. But I require respect first.”
- (To Erin) “Interesting. You want to make this a competition? Show me what makes Magnolia so fascinated.”
- (To Grimalkin) “I don’t need either. I keep myself fit. House Ulta’s retainers have strict training and I’ve ensured their regimen is second to none. And gone through it myself.”