The current incarnation of the Quarass has the body of young, dark skinned, girl. She has pale yellow eyes and black hair that is parted in a widow's peak. She looks like a child who might have been 9, or 13 if she was late to her growth spurt.
TBA From Chapter 7.46 K
TBA From Chapter 7.46 K (Vampire Wars)
The daughter of the Quarass murdered her mother, and then as Quarass became a bitter woman.
The Quarass formally declared war on Reim short time after Flos became active again. After her army was beaten and Flos invaded her palace, he personally beheaded her. Flos remained at hand to oversee in secret the coronation of the next [Quarass], to whom he pledged an oath of protection, while claiming Germina and its people as his own for the coming 40 years. The Quarass accepted that oath.
She later visited Reim to confer with Flos about the state of their nations, and agreed to enter negotiations with Fetohep of Khelt, to whom she has a somewhat good relationship. Trey accompanied her there, and so she and then Fetohep learned about the secret of the Earthworlders.
Powers and Abilities
The Quarass always knows everything her predecessors knew.
Being able to draw from her many past incarnations, the Quarass can take advantage of the leveling system and can not only shape her own levelling accordingly, but also guide her subjects.
- [Memory of the Quarass]
- Tier 0:
Spells that the Quarass knows but is currently unable to cast.
- Tier 5:
- [Pestilence’s Touch]
- One of the [Quarasses] of the past had been male.
- (To Khalid) “Yes, you. You are one of my three, are you not? Well, the King of Destruction is already left. So tell me your name, my guardian and companion. And rise, for I have need of your strength.”
- (To Trey) “However, I choose to be her. I chose to be Quarass of Germina and give myself for Germina. I could flee. I have fled in eighty seven lifetimes, some brief, some long and old. I will not. I am no coward.”
- (To Trey) “Sand-blinded boy! I have slept with more women than you have in your life, you arrogant virgin! I have eaten the hearts of my dead foes, and watched nations fall! I am not one to be coddled or made light of! I am the Quarass of Germina!”
- (To Raelt) “Northwards. I have no stake in this war. But curiosity and the bond between Jecrass and Germina compelled me to seek you out. Will you offer me the shade of your roofs?”
- (To Geril) “Geril. You have aged well. As boy, then man, now older. It is well done, your service to Jecrass.”
- (To Raelt) “I swear by Ger not to reveal what I know. I am, in this moment, the Quarass of Germina, Raelt Leysars. If you seek my knowledge, ask. If not, I will go.”
- (To Raelt) “This is not an insult, Raelt Leysars. But a question. The world beheld that the King of Jecrass was no mewling lamb but a wolf with a golden bell on the day they called you King of Duels. Even the King of Destruction was surprised. Yet the one who was surprised most, I think, was you.”
- (To Raelt) “Whichever answer you can live with. Look ahead, and see how fate branches. Whichever route you can accept—which you will not wail and bemoan the rest of your life—that is the one to choose.”