He has green skin and crimson eyes. Once becoming a Hobgoblin his height is taller than an average human. He has pointy ears and a rather lengthy, pointed nose. His teeth are pointy and sharp, and have two rows, like a shark.
He has red tattoos that mark his identity from when he was a Redfang that other Redfang members would be able to recognize. He currently wears full-coverage armor which disguises his identity as a Goblin along with his Cloak of Plenty, which most often is literally blood red.
He’s good at most things and he likes to eat. He’s a hard worker and the other Goblins like him because he doesn’t get on their nerves.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Basic Riding]
- [Champion’s Gear]
- [Grand Slash]
- [Steelcut Sunder]
- [Reinforced Armor (Steel)]
- [Valor of Champions]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Cloak of Plenty
- Steel Sword
- Chainmail Shirt
- Enchanted Golden Axe with the Green Edge = Enchanted with a combination of an Enlargement spell and Projection spell, which enables it to projects a huge, glowing enchanted blade, easily as long as the axe itself, from the jade edge. (Passed from Headscratcher to Rabbiteater)
- His identity was revealed in Ch 3.18 T.
- (To himself) “Champion! [Champion]!”
- (To Garen) “They call me [Champion].”
- (To Erin) “We like you.”
- (To Talia) “Is it okay to be happy? Even when friends die? I should not feel happy. But I do. The world hurts. It is cruel. Good dies. But still. Even though I am…am I allowed to want to smile?”