He has green skin and crimson eyes. After becoming a Hobgoblin, he became taller than an average human. He has pointy ears and a rather lengthy, pointed nose. His teeth are pointy and sharp, and have two rows, like a shark.
Rabbiteater was described to be the least distinctive out of the five Redfang Hobgoblins; as a result, Erin called him a Hufflepuff. He’s good at most things and he likes to eat. He’s a hard worker, and the other Goblins liked him because he didn't get on their nerves.
He finds books to be soothing, and likes to sleep with them around.
Rabbiteater was one of thirteen Redfang Elite Warriors tasked to kill Erin Solstice by Garen Redfang. On their way to Liscor, Rabbiteater and the other Goblins participated in the defense of Esthelm, after which the surviving members evolved into Hobs. Rabbiteater and the other Goblins then saved Erin from Eater Goats.
The group was eventually hired as security at The Wandering Inn where they worked together until the Goblin Lord's attack on Liscor. (for a more detailed breakdown of the achievements of their entire group, see Redfang Elite Warriors)
After the events in Esthelm, he became a Hobgoblin. He and the others stayed in The Wandering Inn until the battle against the Goblin Lord, after which he was sent by Rags on a journey in disguise to send Goblins to her tribe, mistakenly becoming known as the Goblin Slayer by non-Goblins.
Currently, he is a guest of the Order of Seasons in Pheislant, under the pseudonym of Ser Solstice. Later on, after helping the Order in their war, and having bested 3 of Ailendamus’ [Generals], he become known as Ser Rabbiteater Solstice of the Knight of Solstice.
Powers and Abilities
- [Indomitable Champion] Lv. 37+
- Advanced from [Warrior] → [Champion]
- [Knight of the Dawn] Lv. 20
- Advanced from [Knight] → [Knight-Errant] → [Aura Knight]
- [Aspect of the Champion]
- [Greater Speed]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Greater Dexterity]
- [Greater Endurance]
- [Aura of the Brave]
- [Aura of the Hearth]
- [Basic Riding]
- [Bound Spell: Steps of Light]
- [Champion’s Gear]
- [Giant’s Parry]
- [Grand Slash]
- [I Burned Brighter Ere I Fell]
- [Improved Block]
- [Lightsoaked Armaments]
- [Long Backstep]
- [Mistreach Cut]
- [Muffled Armor]
- [Second Wind]
- [Shield Ram]
- [Steelcut Sunder]
- [Reinforced Armor (Steel)]
- [Valor of Champions]
Skills obtained temporary by the blessing Skill: Boon of the Princess.
- [Radiance of the Dawn]
- [Might of the Homeland]
- [Body: Solar Storage]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Cloak of Plenty
- Steel Sword
- Chainmail Shirt
- Enchanted Golden Axe. Enchanted with a combination of an Enlargement and Projection spell, which enables it to project a huge, glowing enchanted blade from the edge, easily as long as the axe itself. (Passed from Headscratcher)
- His name was revealed in Chapter 3.18 T.
- He has managed to defeat four of Ailendamus’ [Generals], two of which he killed, and the rest defeated in fistfights.