Raelt Leysars, also known as the King of Duels and the Duelist King, is the King ruling the Realm of Jecrass.
He has light brown hair.
He is a decent and considerate ruler, but not outstanding like some others, in his own mind.
After receiving Flos' declaration of non-aggression, Raelt allowed for it to be made public. This was supposed to punish the river wardens of Jecrass who had not implementing reforms to enhance living standards, and to urge them to do so. On the other hand, Raelt didn't wish to appear as a suppressive ruler who kept Flos' demands a secret.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [King of Challenges] Lv. 30+ (exact level unknown)
- Derived from [King] Lv. 30
Classes Consolidated to [King of Challenges]: Edit
- [Duelist] Lv. 35
- [Aura of the Lion]
- [Double Slash—] (unknown full name)
- [Evasive Leap]
- [Fencer’s Lunge]
- [Flash Step]
- Derived from [Quick Step]
- [Flurry Blades]
- [Royal Arms]
- [Swift Steps]
- [Sword Art: Hurricane’s Spiral]
- [Wind Cutter]
- ??? - Unknown Skill
Army Skills: Edit
Skills that apply only to Armies.
- [Flicker Charge]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- (To Emile) “The most important person in this room has already read the letter, Warden Emile. That would be me, incidentally.”
- (To Geril) “A [King] shouldn’t be concerned with all the minutiae of his subject’s lives, Geril. That’s a valuable lesson I learned just today. Onwards, I say. No one’s died from being struck by an orange. And if they have? Well, there’s probably worse fates.”
- (To Flos) “I may be a small [King] compared to the legend of the King of Destruction, but I am still a [King], Flos Reimarch. What could you offer me that is worth more than my crown?”
- (To his court) “Send a [Message] to Belchan. To the world. As of this moment, Jecrass rides to war against Belchan. Jecrass declares war on Belchan. I declare war on Belchan.”
- (To Lyfelt) “My plan is this: take Levrhine first. Claim it, before it is destroyed and the people slaughtered for your mistakes.”
- (To Flos) “No. Just silly, foolish people. Thoughtless, but not cruel. And if you slew all of them, the world would be empty.”
- (To Flos) “No. But if you kill all those you demand, King of Destruction, King of Reim, you will kill guilty people. But innocents too. And if you do—you will be a monster like the very man you have come for.”
- (To Flos) “It occurs to me you have always made one mistake, Flos Reimarch. You read parts of me so well. But you do not know me… You assume I could turn back. I could refuse. That I could have not come here, or stood my ground. But you forget one thing: I am a [King].”
- (To himself) “But skill. The blade lives. It is more than a class. More than a Skill.”
Chapter Appearances Edit