In her Oldblood Drake form she is a beautiful young drake, that looks no older than 23, with teal scales, that shine and flow, akin to water. Her wings and the yellow spines along her neck, looked as if they were sculpted. Even compared to a True Oldblood, who shows the full extend of their heritage, she radial like the sun itself.
Her voice is crisp and loud.
Powers and Abilities
- [Detect Lies]
- Bag of holding
- It was revealed that she was a Dragon in an invisible text in Ch 7.03.
- (To Luciva) “If they attack us, we attack back. It’s as simple as that, isn’t it? Why are you all debating about it?”
- (To Luciva) “It’s fairly normal to me. Humans have always been Humans. The Antinium bother me more. They’re new.”
- (To Luciva) “I just said what I felt. See you, Luciva. Um…sorry about Hedica.”
- (To Ferris) “Then the Dragonspeaker will be finding a new minder for me. Because the old one went flying with all his fur burnt off by lightning and his bones broken. Before he landed.”