Raim, or Ser Raim, was one of the best members of the Order of Seasons.
He was called back to the Order's headquarters after Jenkil Thert and subsequently Fierre sold information on Belavierr's location to the Order. The Order then prepared a ritual to enable Raim to cross over many thousand miles towards Riverfarm. Raim was accompanied by the five high-level [Witch Hunters] Gaile, Tagil, Faigen, Erashelle and Sylind. All six of them were killed within a day of battling the [Stitch Witch]. Especially bitter for Raim was that he had to resign from the order for his final combat with the [Witch], because the Order of Seasons could not afford to risk its total destruction through Belavierr, as she promised to kill them all should they declare war on her.
Only 19 of the 28 Knights who accompanied the group of [Witch Hunters] but only played a supportive role in that battle, survived. They went back to Terandria dedicated to spread word of Ser Raim's final battle.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Summer Knight] Lv. 40+ 
- [Aura of Righteous Fire]
- [Lifeburning Flames]
- [My Life, be Thou My Fire]
- Enchanted Flaming Greatsword
- He was mentioned for the first time in Ch 6.42 E.
- He is regularly confused for Reim, the capital of Flos' kingdom.
- (To everyone) “The sun is bright today. Glorious. Look—the sun shines!”
- (To Belavierr) “I offer time. I offer my life! [Lifeburning Flames]! Come, [Witch]! Watch, fate! Let me burn the Stitch Witch until nothing remains!”