Redscar is a Goblin and one of the Redfang warriors.
He is a normal-sized Goblin with a scar over his face.
Redscar was the 2nd best fighter in the Redfang tribe, and had a rivalry with Spiderslicer over who was stronger. Halrac believes him to be about as skillful as Yawles. He helps Rags lead the Flooded Waters Tribe from time to time, primarily acting as the leader of the Redfang contingent of them but also occasionally offering advice. As a Redfang, he has a Direwolf named Thunderfur who he rides.
Powers and Abilities
- [Beast Master] Lv. ?
- Advanced from [Beast Tamer]
- [War Leader] Lv. ?
- Advanced from [Raid Leader]
- [Blademaster] Lv. ?
- [Flurry Strikes]
- Frost Enchanted Sword
- A Chest Plate that seemed to Fracture any non-magical weapon that struck it.
- A Sword that Shocks anyone that touched the blade.
- Rags is the one who dubbed him Redscar.
- He is attracted to male goblins, though he doesn't mind female ones either.
- (To Rags) “Chieftain. Need better warriors.”
- (To Rags) “Garen Redfang only beat you up. Training means winning too.”
- (To Rags) “Good. That is why we follow you.”
- (To Garen) “What about pride? What about Redfangs? We are warriors, not—that!”
- (To Garen) “I am Redfang! I led tribe! I fought! What did former Chieftain do? Hide in mountain? Hurt Human females? Chieftain was coward! Not-Goblin! Rags was better Chieftain than Garen could be!”
- (To Badarrow) “They will hunt you across Izril! If you go with them, they will watch you and try to slaughter you with every step you take. So why do you ask?”
- (To Rags) “Poison better than steel for annoying Gold-ranks. Shoot one in foot? ‘Argh! I’m poisoned! Fall back!’ Scared of no healing.”