Regis Reinhart, mostly known to the Reinhart family as Grandfather, is Magnolia's ancestor.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Regis guards the treasures of the Reinhart family and decides to whom he lends it, making them basically his possessions.
- The Crown of Flowers
- Yawning Blade
- Vision of Grasses
- Keing Dagger
- Banner of Terland
- A tube with countless symbols etched into it. It looks like a very cylindrical vase, or an over tall cup of some kind. The device will activate if one wills it, and it is capable of felling a Giant or a Great Chieftain.
- (To Magnolia) “Young Magnolia. I should have known it would be you, girl. Only you would have the audacity to address me so casually.”
- (To Magnolia) “Manners, brat. Or have you forgotten who it is you’re speaking to?”
- (To Magnolia) “I am your honored ancestor, girl!”
- (To Magnolia) “You are impertinent, unruly, rude—which is still better than your cowardly relatives, I must admit. Do you know that they haven’t dared set foot down here since you left?”
- (To Magnolia) “You children. When did necromancy become such a horrific thing? When I was young, [Necromancers] were as valuable as diamonds! And if your family had a lick of sense between them, they’d realize that someone who’s lived for thousands of years might have some decent advice in his head to share with them!”
- (To Magnolia) “You have proven yourself a worthy scion over the decades you have ruled the family, girl. You have protected our name and returned more riches to this vault than you have taken. More than the other unworthy descendants of our house. So you may take what is needed. What is needed—and no more.”
- (To Magnolia) “Why don’t you have that scaled disgrace of a lover you trysted with do your dirty work for you, girl? I’m sure he’d make quick work of a Goblin Lord—if he ever bestirred himself from his caverns, that is!”
- (To Magnolia) “Hah! You wouldn’t dare try, brat! Reinharts of the past have broken themselves against the enchantments that keep me here!”
- (To Magnolia) “The Veltras? Those lowborn dogs want to steal glory and a march on our family? Why didn’t you tell me before? If you had, I’d have given you all that you asked without arguing!”
- (To Magnolia) “You’re an impertinent brat. You always were. I suppose this is why you make for such a good head of the family, though. It’s children like you who make me think we’ll take this continent yet.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.