Reizmelt is a human city in Izril.
Reizmelt is located in a flat, fertile area between a lot of cities. Reizmelt is 79 miles to the east of Walta. For any decent city runner, it is about two days travel away from a city called Malmerra. It is about 8 hours average runner travel away from Blaiseford located in the Himalt swamp area. The town of Baepr is also nearby.
South of Reizmelt is a village called Nonsfru, which is where farmer Lupp has his small farm. The towns of Enam and Ingli are in the same area.
As Riverfarm is three days of hard running to the south of Walta, and at the same time southwest of Invrisil, it can be concluded that the Reizmelt area is definitely north from Invrisil, and possibly about 600 to 800 miles north of Liscor.
Layout / Buildings / Inns / Shops Edit
Reizmelt has paved streets, a city wall fifteen feet high (less than 5 meters) and a market plaza where business is conducted and children play. On a wooden stage, the town crier makes announcements or local bards perform for the locals.
Reizmelt has some little gangs of criminals, among them Reizmelt's Gang which is above racketeering [Thugs] and consists of [Rogues] and [Thieves]. Aside from that, there is no presence from larger organized crime known.
- Runner's Guild
- [Openers] shop of Fierre (one of three such places)
- The Huntress Haven, Inn of Mad Madain
- The Blasted Pyromancer, Bar
- Kelysta, the Alchemist
- Emid, the Butcher
- Prall, the best of several smiths
- Kamine, a shoemaker
- Helma, a baker
Known Inhabitants Edit
- Inhabitants of the Huntress Haven:
- Runner's Guild
- Gailt, Mage
- the aforementioned shopkeepers
- William, owner of The Blasted Pyromancer
- Lady Bethal Walchaís was recently interrupted from trying to have a quiet vacation in Reizmelt.
- The Pithfire Hounds are an Adventurer Team around the area.