Ressa is a [Head Maid] in service of Lady Magnolia.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Ressa is a tall woman dressed in a sombre black dress. She is beautiful, almost inhumanly so, but also stern and imposing, making her appear like the head matron or schoolmistress out of some old children’s book.
She may pin her hair back.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Chronology[edit | edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Classes/Levels:[edit | edit source]
- [Head Maid] Lv. ?
Skills:[edit | edit source]
- [Intimidating Stare]
- [Pure Acceleration]
- [Shadow Doppelganger]
- [Whirlwind of Blades]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Artifact enchanted with [True Seeing], a Tier 6 spell capable of seeing through all but Tier 8 spells.
- Throwing stars
- A magical dagger, with green tint at the edge of the blade
- A Mirror capable of sucking a Fireball
- A Tripvine Bag
- Vision of Grasses
- Defensive Ring: High-grade Artifact. Can withstand slashes from an Enchanted Blade and High Tier Spells.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She was trained by the Assassin’s Guild.
- When Ressa is not on working her fashion of choice is dark grey, green, or blue.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Volume 1[edit | edit source]
Volume 2[edit | edit source]
- (To Erin) “To a…certain extent. They are hardly the most prized artifacts in the Reinhart’s possessions, but they are important curios.”
- (To Erin) “Thank you.”
- (To Erin) “Thank you for offering, however. It is not often that we entertain such visitors.”
- (To Erin) “We serve Lady Magnolia. We clean and cook, but we do far more than simply maintain her estate. We are there to help her.”
- (To Erin) “Be honest. Be truthful. Lady Reinhart has only your best interests in mind, and she has devoted quite a lot of money and time to gathering your companions here.”
Volume 4[edit | edit source]
- (To Magnolia) “Nothing else, Lady Reinhart. Although there is a report about the ah, adventuring group you’re patronizing and Esthelm—
Volume 6[edit | edit source]
- (To Magnolia) “Because I watch your diet. Skills or not, you eat too much sugar. Your teeth should have melted years ago.”