Reynold Ferusdam is a [Butler] in service of Lady Magnolia.
He has a trim mustache and dark combed hair.
He wears a dark black dapper suit with a white shirt beneath and a light grey jacket with silver lined edges and golden buttons.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Combat Butler] Lv. ?
- [Lieutenant] (Possibly merged with [Butler] to [Combat Butler])
- [Sickle Cut]
- His surname was revealed in Ch 3.37.
- He has a number of magical items at his disposal and adequate Skills to ward off most attacks.
- One of his duties is overseeing the wine collection.
- He had been born in a small village.
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “Miss Erin Solstice? I am a [Butler] in Lady Magnolia Reinhart’s employ.”
- (To Lyonette) “The invitation is extended to Miss Solstice alone. I apologize for the inconvenience.”
Volume 3 Edit
- (To himself) “Blood on my grave, that’s nasty.”
- (To Laken) “Not as of such, sir. I—I am a—pardon me, but please accept my most profuse apologies to greet you so rudely. Allow me to introduce myself as Reynold Ferusdam, a humble servant in the employ of Lady Magnolia Reinhart.”
- (To Ryoka) “He was like—I suppose it was like standing before Lady Reinhart, or Lord Veltras. One of the high nobility, Ryoka. Only more intense. It’s a sense most [Servants] have—I felt as though I should have been prostrating myself at his feet.”
- (To Ryoka) “It was my pleasure, Miss Ryoka. It is my privilege to serve others in need of my assistance…whether I like it or not, apparently.”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Zel) “I believe parts of them are still stuck to the undercarriage, sir. May I take this moment to inform you of our wine selection?”
- (To Zel) “I was a [Lieutenant], sir. An officer in charge of a cavalry unit. I have…experience in combat. And in war. I fought twice against Drakes in the Bloodfields.”
- (To Salvia & [Riders]) “This way! Move your mounts you flea-bitten slugs!”
- (To Salvia & [Riders]) “Break up! Stop galloping in a cluster or I’ll pull your damned helmets off and feed them to you! Move! I’ve seen wheelbarrows that rolled faster than you worthless sacks of shite!”
Volume 6 Edit
- (To Boultend) “Perhaps it would have. But generosity is wasted if not put to good use. I hate to take up more of your valuable time, sir. I will not trouble you, and indeed, Lady Reinhart is quite busy. Please clear the street.”
- (To Boultend) “I’m told a stiff drink wards away all ills, sir. Perhaps it works as well on water?”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.