Richard Davenport is a human from Earth who was summoned together with 60 others to Innworld by the Blighted King, hoping that they would be able to defeat their eternal enemies, the Demons.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Richard is a considerate guy.
Background[edit | edit source]
Richard Davenport is a young man from Texas. Richard learned how to ride when he grew up on a ranch in Mississippi. In the text chat, he revealed that he was a Muslim and named Lord of the Rings as his favorite movie.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
Richard was summoned together with about 60 other Earthers by the Blighted King. After their first deadly encounters with monsters, he kept levelling up and was thrust into the role of a leader of the others, which he fulfilled together with Emily, highest levelled [Mage] of the Earther group.
He and Emily became an item. While Emily and Tom couldn't stand each other, Richard kept being at least superficially friendly with Tom. This shaky friendship continued even when Tom gave mostly in to his insanity and Richard was one of the few people in the American group who didn't completely avoid Tom.
Lord Hayvon Operland considered Richard as the spokesperson for the Americans, allowing him more liberties in his mansion than the other otherworlders and gifting him several powerful magical artifacts.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Classes/Levels:[edit | edit source]
- [Knight] Lv. ? (over Lv. 30, appproaching 40) (despite Tom's joking, Richard is not a [Cowboy Knight]
- [Hero] Lv. 4
Skills:[edit | edit source]
- [Giant’s Sword]
- [Heightened Reflexes]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (In Chatroom) I am a Level 26 [Knight]. Others with me are [Assassin], [Pyromancer], [Beast Tamer], [Tactician], [Fist Fighter], etc… and one [Clown].
- (In Chatroom) There’s nothing we can do right now. DO NOT ANSWER ANY CALLS. Everyone who said their names, be CAREFUL.
- (To Tom) “Well, I guess it’s good you’re not coming with us when we’re patrolling. Imagine that going off when we’re sneaking up on a monster.”
- (To Vincent) “I only fly for fun. I’m aware it’s a stupid idea in a fight.”
- (To Tom) “Tom, the first thing you said when I said I was going to be a [Knight] was, and I quote, ‘I don’t know if the world can handle a black-cowboy-[Knight], let alone a Muslim on a crusade!’ Remember saying that?”