She wears a casual shirt, loose pants, a cotton jacket and two rings. She also has painted nails, with dark purple flaking slightly at the tips.
Rose is the typical teenager. She has a great love for stories, and delights in finding real-world analogies. While she has not yet found a purpose, she is content in remaining aimless, though she can be somewhat envious of her fellow Earthers. Rose is progressive, as she is horrified at the prejudice of Turnscales in Drake society.
Rose was teleported to a forest, which is isolated from civilization. Only one day after she had arrived she received the invitation to the discussion sent by BlackMage. In the chatroom, she stated that it was her first day in the Innworld, and she showed confusion when learning about classes and magic.
She was later located and retrieved by Magnolia.
She is currently at The Wandering Inn after being sent there by Ryoka Griffin.
Powers and Abilities
- [Mage] Lv. 11
- Unknown Tier:
- [Fire Arrow]
- She's from California.
- Though not stated outright, it is suggested that Rose is queer.
- [Rose] = Okaaaaaay. Magical floating screen. o.o
- [Rose] = What basics? I’m sitting in a forest in THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I haven’t seen anyone except monsters for DAYS!
- [Rose] = Interstallar? Not my absolute favorite but..
- (To Erin) “Really awkward. It’s like she’s a countess out of Downton Abbey or something, you know?”
- (To Joseph) “We messed this up. Why does it always go wrong? I tried. But we’re not Ryoka. Or that other girl. I tried so hard and—”
- (To Erin) “I can’t believe this. You have an inn! How did you get it? Did you find it? I mean—I remember us meeting way back when, but this is incredible! Do you own it? Really?”
- (To Erin) “Not a five-star restaurant? Are you mad? Or high? Did Saliss get to you, too?”
- (To Inkar) “She’s a magical-girl! No, a [Magical Warrior]! She even has a transformation sequence? That’s so—so—corny! Hilarous! Amazing!”