He has dark, near-black fur, with streaks of grey in the blackness of his fur.
Rufelt is very positive and easygoing. He chooses to take odd situations with humor, and is seen almost constantly grinning, laughing, or cracking little jokes. He states that he would step forward to lift the spirits of anyone he found crying in the streets, even if it was a total stranger and there was nothing to gain from it.
Powers and Abilities
- Upgraded [Bartender] class, Lv. ? (30+)
- [Bar: Selective Admission]
- [Bartender’s Gift]
- [Chill Paws]
- [Immunity: Alcohol]
- His surname was revealed in Chapter 8.27.
- He appears to be as old as his wife.
- His favorite dish is fried potatoes with meat.
- (To Erin) “Nonsense. It would be my honor, yes? And the snack is on me. Come, I insist. I have candy.”
- (To Erin) “Anything you want, ask for it and I’ll mix it up. My [Bartender] senses tell me you don’t get drunk, so I’ll take that as a challenge.”
- (To Lasica) “Chaldion himself? That’s something you don’t see every day. He doesn’t even visit Tails and Scales that often. Erin really is special, isn’t she, love?”
- (To Lasica) “Hey! Why are our children both sex-starved maniacs in these scenarios?”
- (To Olesm) “If it’s about right and fairness, it feels like a good way to live would to try to be both.”
- (To Belavierr) “Strange—strange powers? I just found hope again, Belavierr. Hope, where I couldn’t see anything but darkness around you!”
- (To Calescent) “That one! Throw that one! That one won’t light! Not that one! It’s expensive!”
For his and Lasica Feltail's Appearances, see Here.