Savere, also known as the Kingdom of Bandits, is a coastal nation of Chandrar.
The sigil of Savere consists of an anchor, a curved dagger, and a raincloud all in one.
Flos Reimarch of Reim looted Savere extensively during his conquest of destruction across Chandrar, which earned him the ire of Queen Revine. Other nations saw this as a fitting punishment since Savere often does the same to other nations.
War Against Tiqr
Soon after the Conference of Pomle, Savere, Nerrhavia, Illivere and six smaller nations (among them Deimos, Xern, Lamult and Relaaquil) declared war on Tiqr, which was a landlocked Empire with a landscape of mostly savannahs.
In the course of that war, Savere contributed mainly irregular forces ([Pirates], [Rogues], [Bandits], [Raiders]) under several commanders, among them [Queen] Ravine herself, [Commander] Calin and [Bandit Lady] Urele.
Savere's forces contributed heavily in the fights against Tiqr, but [Beast-Empress] Nsiia despised Savere most of all the allied forces and chose to capitulate towards Femithain of Ilivere. Savere then pressed to occupy Oliphant, but while it was thwarted again, at least there were promises of large tracts of land in southern Tiqr.
Government and Policies
Savere is currently ruled by [Queen] Revine, who is known as the Siren of Tides or Siren of Savere.
Savere is one of the more chaotic, wild states, and the leadership is both mostly female and riddled with lawless elements, like [Pirate Captains] and [Bandit Ladies]. Other nations of Chandrar don't like their attitude, which makes Savere and Savereans unpopular abroad. This goes so far that even allied nations sometimes band together to curb Savere's influence.
Savere is a nation that thrives off piracy and banditry in other nations. Abducted ships from all continents are welcome in their harbors. Their queen describes her policy as her ships and ports "offering sanctuary" to everyone, and that foreign rulers shouldn't get involved in how she governs her land.
- Note: Few nations and kingdoms across Innworld are able to combat the unofficial navy of Savere, but among them are Zeres, the Lord of the Dance, the Iron Vanguard, the Minotaur navy, the Drathian navy, and the navy of Imor Seagrass. The Thalassocracy of Medain might also be a capable threat to Savere.
While many landlocked leaders of Chandrar don't sea Savere as a major threat to them, Savere is not only seafaring: their army consists of many [Raiders] and [Bandits] who can move swiftly into other nations and deal great damage there.
Among the armadas that obey the [Queen] of Savere are the Sandwave Fleet and the Bloodtear Pirates.
- Revine Zecrew / Siren of Savere - [Bandit Queen] & [Hydromancer]
- Ureita - Mage
- Omusc - [Pillager]
- Abelesque - [Enforcement Raider]
- Dascy - [Agent of Corruption]
- Savere's means of long-range communication are enchanted conches that are used like magical telephones.
- Mustard is for some reason a top-level condiment in Savere.