He is a tall, gaunt man covered in a shell across half his body. One of Seborn's arms is segmented with dark fungus and a crustacean’s pincer instead of a hand. The other one appears to lack these fish-like aspects, which allows him to hold a dagger with it.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Rogue] Lv. ?
- [Pirate] (formerly) Lv. ?
- [Blur Leap]
- [Cat’s Evasion]
- [Flurry Blades]
- [Rearward Cut]
- His surname was revealed in Ch 6.16.
- (To Erin) “I’m not a fan of cheese. Cows are…odd creatures. We don’t have things like them in the sea. Do you have anything less cheese related?”
- (To Jelaqua) “We were betrayed once. But remember what Ukrina said? ‘If we do not give other species a chance, what hope is there for the rest of the world?’ Once more, Jelaqua.”
- (To Jelaqua & Erin) “Bad idea. Lots of monsters like water and it’s a nightmare fighting them in those conditions. Take it from me. There’s a reason why I left the sea.”
- (To Jelaqua) “Because you’re an idiot?”
- (To Erin) “Let’s just say that they reminded us we’re not alone. It’s not pleasant, being called a coward.”
- (To Erin) “They’re the ones who never stopped diving into the abyss. Some of them are heroes. Most are just insane.”
- (To Erin) “We truly were thankful to meet you. Keep a table open. I still like seafood, you know.”
- (To Jelaqua) “You do it. I’m sick of idiots around here asking if I’m sick. I hate landlocked idiots who’ve never seen the ocean.”
- (To Moore) “We’ve been here for months, Moore. We need to get to work. Or what are we? We’re adventurers and our Captain’s missing.”
- (To Rufelt) “Tastes just like something I’d get in a port-city bar. Better, actually. The glass is clean.”