Selys Shivertail is a female Drake that works as a [Receptionist] in Liscor's Adventurer Guild.
She has light green colored scales.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Heiress] Lv. 11
- [Hunter] LV. ?
- [Receptionist] Lv. 19
- [Soldier] Lv. 1
- [Warrior] Lv. 4
- [Everything Has a Price]
- [Fast Stitching]
- [Increased Income]
- [Lingering Presence]
- [Speed Reading]
Unique Skills: Edit
- [Legacy Whispers: Heartflame Set]
- [Shadow of His Name]
- Her surname was revealed in Ch 1.39.
- She and Hawk used to date for two weeks before they broke up.
- Her grandmother is the Guildmaster of Liscor's Adventurer’s Guild.
Volume 1 Edit
- (To Krshia) “She’s insane. They’re going to kill her. It’s going to kill her.”
- (To Pisces) “And I’m a receptionist at the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ll put a twenty-gold bounty on your head if you so much as raise an undead anywhere within twenty miles of the city.”
- (To Adventurers) “No, there are no more requests available. Sorry. Next! You two, the Human and er, pointy-eared Human!”
- (To Ceria & Gerial) “Why would you need anything like that? You’re adventurers, right? Just go out and kill monsters and try not to get killed.”
- (To Erin) "We don’t lay eggs. We’re descendants of Dragons, but only in some ways. We don’t lay eggs or hibernate. We. Are. Not. Lizards.”
- (To Erin) “You stroked his tail? Erin! It was only a first date!”
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “Yeah! You look like you’re overwhelmed. Need a friendly tail?”
- (To Erin) “It’s all he likes to make. Couldn’t he try something else when he’s courting? But no, it’s all carrots. Carrot pies, carrot soup, carrot salads, raw carrots, noodles and carrots, carrots baked into bread…”
Volume 4 Edit
- (To Erin) “Let me introduce you to one right now. Don’t you worry; Aunt Selys is on the job! That’s Aunt Selys for Mrsha, obviously. Don’t call me an Aunt, Erin. It’ll make me feel old.”
Volume 5 Edit
- (To Adventurers) “I said get out there! The city is under attack! You’re adventurers, this is your job!”
- (To Zevara) “My uncle’s dead. That’s my business. I’m not the one dealing with his dead body killing people. I’ll be fine, Watch Captain. You do your job. I’ll be fine.”
- (To Pisces) “I’m not afraid of the undead. I just don’t like them. Is it going to get to work or do I have to kick you into the water after it?”
- (To Pisces) “If you’re going to create an undead monster, Pisces, do it right. Can you make more?”
- (To Pisces) “I’m a [Receptionist] for the Adventurer’s Guild. I have to memorize monster weaknesses and variants. You’re the [Necromancer] here. What’s your excuse?”
- (To Tekshia) “I’m not. But I say it should be this way, Grandma. If you’ll sign this, I’ll take responsibility for the Goblins. If they cause trouble, I’ll take the blame. Not you. You can put that in writing.”
- (To Olesm) “Ancestors, Olesm! You are the worst liar I’ve ever met! And I’ve talked to the Antinium!”
- (To Erin) “Grandma’s not budging, and if she’s staying, I’d better stay with her to make sure she doesn’t fall asleep. Besides, reinforcements are on the way, right?”
Volume 6 Edit
- (To Pisces) “Yeah, well, I didn’t see you helping Krshia. Or me. Where was the handy, know-it-all [Necromancer] when I could have used someone arguing against Olesm and Lism?”
- (To Pisces) “Amazing. Five minutes of talking with me and you have a better idea then you came up in what, four weeks of work?”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.