Serafierre val Lischelle-Drakle, more commonly known as Fierre, is a Vampire and a member of the Drakle Family.
While initially seeming standoffish, Fierre is a friendly young woman eager to prove herself. While proud of her Vampire heritage, she is terrified at the thought of being discovered and killed for who she is, which is why she tends to close herself off to most people, though this somewhat changed after meeting Ryoka. She's willing to help her friends, even at personal risk.
Fierre is a competent Broker and is adept at networking.
Despite the fact Fierre doesn't really age due to being a vampire, she chose to appear younger when she first came to Reizmelt and over the years slowly made herself grow older to avoid suspicion.
Powers and Abilities
- [Assassin] Lv. 7
- [Bloodform Blades]
- [Body: Reject Toxins]
- [Concealing Presence]
- [Lesser Dexterity]
- Fierre had many brothers, though only two currently remain. One of them is Rivel, who still lives with her, and another one that has already moved away.
- (To Ryoka) “Don’t talk to me about them. They’re probably dead three miles south of here. Ambushed by rabbits.”
- (To Ryoka) “It nearly killed him. Ran him through the chest. Unicorns are evil.”
- (To Ryoka) “I’m not losing my first Human friend. If anyone’s going to be in trouble—I have a better chance of surviving. No arguments.”
- (To Ryoka) “If you don’t want to talk about it—I won’t look into it, Ryoka. I—my entire family—my species owes you.”
- (To Ryoka) “Did you think we were going to kill him? He’s my favorite sheep! I’d eat anyone who hurt him!”
- (To Erin) “Some of the gear we got from Archmage Valeterisa’s mansion. Remember? The Archmage, who’s probably less dangerous than one of the Antinium’s leaders?”
- (To Erin) “She is all that. But she says how much she loves this inn. And…how much all of you matter to her. She was afraid to come back.”
- (To Ryoka) “I’m coming too. No arguments. Or I’ll suck out all your blood and make you stay.”
- (To herself while reading) “Fierre, I’m still not able to return to Liscor. Horns of Hammerad…attacking the Village of the Dead? Are they insane? Trying to…mud in my veins, what is she getting herself into now? Can’t she stay out of trouble for five minutes?”
- (To [Goth] Goblin and Numbtongue) “Hold on. Stop following me around. And stop doing that! Numbtongue. Numbtongue, this Goblin’s insulting me!”
- (To Numbtongue) “I don’t know how she’s mocking me, but she is! Make her stop!”
- (To Niers) “We’re the Fellowship of the Inn, Lord Astoragon, not travelling [Performers]!”