He has green skin and crimson eyes. Once becoming a Hobgoblin his height is taller than an average human. He has pointy ears and a rather lengthy, pointed nose. His teeth are pointy and sharp, and have two rows, like a shark.
He has red-colored tattoos that mark his personal identity as a Redfang.
Weapon dude. He likes sharpening swords. He’s always maintaining the sword he has and he doesn’t let the other Goblins touch it. He’s like a snob-Goblin. He’s a helpful guy. Silent type. But he means too well sometimes and once sharpened Erin's knives once to the point that she nearly cut through her cutting board.
Powers and Abilities
- [Bleed Cuts]
- [Evasive Dodge]
- [Keener Edge]
- [Redirect Missile]
- [Sharper Edge]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- Iron Sword
- His Name was revealed in Ch 3.20 T.
- (To Erin) “Helmets. Coif. Vambraces. Oil. Whetstone. Spear. Glaive. Zweihander. Scimitar. Bardiche. Buckler. Pauldrons…”
- (To Greydath) “Erin is…good. She is a friend. A friend to Goblins. No one hurts her.”
- (To Garen) “Every night, I sleep and feel safe. I smile. She gave me this.”
- (To Numbtongue) “Nice sword. Can I see it?”