Silveran, also known as Silveran the Cleaner, is an Antinium Worker with silver-painted antennae —hence the nickname, and was one of the three Antinium Worker employed at the The Wandering Inn. After The Wandering Inn temporarily closed, he would leave and eventually start a cleaning business in Liscor called Silveran's Cleaners.
He has a standard Antinium Worker form, but with silver painted antennae.
Silveran is obsessed with cleaning, to the point that he does not consider it as work, being willing to spend hours scrubbing and washing down to the minutiae.
TBA From Chapter 8.00
Powers and Abilities
- [Cleaning Manager] Lv. ?
- Derived from [Cleaner]
- [Server] Lv. 15
- Derived from [Sweeper]
- [Basic Cleaning]
- [Fast Drying]
- [Magnetic Pull]
- [Remove Mess]
- [Wide Sweep]
- Daggers (x4)
- He does not enjoy playing chess.
- As Antinium are incapable of physically crying, he had learned to cry by poured a cup of water over his head so the water dripping from his mandibles act as if he is crying for real.
- Despite being able to speak, he prefers communicating with sign language, though he later starts using speech as his main form of communication.
- (To Erin) No. I am good. Thank you.
- (To Pelessi) “I. Will come back tomorrow. To sweep. I am good at sweeping. And put things in boxes. I am decent at that.”
- (To Erin) “…I do not spend coins, Erin. But I could. Could I pay you for a…room in your inn?”