She is short for a Hobgoblin, but her head is unnaturally large. When she opens her mouth, two rows of metal teeth become visible. She wears a steel armor.
Powers and Abilities
Her teeth, which are some kind of fusion of enamel and steel, are a product of her class. With them and her wide mouth, she is able to bite half a human's head off and swallow it, helmet included. So far, her teeth had bitten through steel, through weak enchanted armor and even through a Wyvern’s hide. They were even able to dig and pierce through Zel Shivertail’s tough scales.
- [Chieftain of the Maw] Lv. 31
- Advanced from [Goblin Chieftain]
- Class Consolidation: [Big Eater], [Beast Tamer]
- [Rider] Lv. ?
- [Body: Restore Stamina]
- [I Grew With Every Bite]
- [Unit: Yawning Bite]
- Changed from [Huge Chomp]
- ??? - (Skill close to [Physical Overdrive])
Icecube - Frost Wyvern
- While she can speak the common tongue, her voice is rough and heavily accented.
- She earned her name by how her jaw can engulf something with a snap.
- To Osthia:
- “Goblin Lord see. Drakes hammer metal. Bang bang. Goblin Lord watch. He copy. Now we have armor.”
- “You don’t come and I bite.”
- To Badarrow:
- “Things are meant to be used.”
- “We need you. I need you. Going to leave me?”
- “Not like? They think you are big hero. Badarrow, hero Redfang with bow. Thft! Thft!”
- To Erin:
- “Erin Solstice. I am Snapjaw.”
- “Badarrow wanted to come here. Chieftain wanted to come here. You are Erin Solstice. The Human with the flag. I saw you, before.”
- “Best class. You have more food? Badarrow say—says, all the time—The Wandering Inn has pizzas, more food than anyone can eat. Kindest Human, too. I laugh and laugh.”
- “And when bad things come to inn, we’ll kill them for her.”
- To Erin:
- (To Olesm) “…Yes? No. Give map, blue Drake. Thank you.”
- (To Fals) “No. Miss Goblin. I like that. Call me Miss Goblin. Sounds…person-like. Very nice.”