He has a beard and a face that make him resemble Abraham Lincoln, while his entire presence also suggests a timelessness and prominence that let Erin also compare him to a persona like Teddy Roosevelt. Tamaroth stood taller than any man that Erin had ever seen, making it seem as if he looked down upon everyone and everything. It is clear that the "standing tall" was figuratively speaking because his less noteworthy companion was actually the tallest in their group of three.
Tamaroth was the one who offered Erin an umbrella like the Sun in exchange for her soul. That umbrella burns away fear, darkness and untruths, but Erin declined it along with the two other gifts the strangers offered her.
Tamaroth then left Erin a Mithril Coin with an inscription that refers to him as "The G— of Rulers" together with a plea of protection. This has been taken as a hint that he may be one of the Dead Gods, but this has not been confirmed.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- (To Erin) “My apologies, Miss Innkeeper. We do not mean to intrude, but the storm outside pushed us in. We come bearing no ill will. May we seek the hospitality of your hearth on this dark day?”
- (To himself) “A feast!”
- (To Erin) “Come. Eat with us, our generous host. ‘Tis been far too long since we passed the time with anyone else.”
- (To Erin) "It would not do to venture out in such a storm at the moment. Things lurk in the shadows. They wait. Better to stay indoors.”
- (To Erin) “They are lost as we are, but do not fear. We will meet again in time. That is a certainty, and they do not fear the storm.”
- (To Erin) “Do not worry. They will come in time. As for names…it would be pointless to ask. Few remember my name, let alone the others.”
- (To Erin) “Some call me Tamaroth, little innkeeper. But how are you called?”
- (To Erin) “I offer an umbrella made from the sun’s light. To bring day into blackest night.”
- (To Erin) “It must be. And you have chosen. Innkeeper, I thank you for your hospitality. One day we may meet again. Until that day, I offer you my thanks.”