Tekshia Shivertail is Selys' grandmother, a retired Gold-rank adventurer and the Guildmistress of Liscor’s Adventuring Guild. She is also a member of the City Council.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Implacable Order]
- [Launching Strike]
- While she appeared for the first time in Ch 1.45, her name was revealed in S02 – A.W (Pt.4).
- She is mostly written as a Guildmistress, and very rarely as [Guildmistress], so it's unclear whether it's really a class of her.
- (To Zevara) “All the adventurers who went in are dead. Only a handful remain, and they’re in no condition to repay anyone for anything. They’ve suffered enough. Leave them alone.”
- (To Zevara) “They have nothing. Nothing will be gained from blaming them, either. The Council was glad enough when they volunteered to explore the Ruins. This is on their tails as much as ours.”
- (To Zevara) “Someone must. But I don’t believe she or any of the adventurers has enough coin to cover the costs.”
- (Declare) “By the authority of my position as the Adventurer Guild’s [Guildmistress], I, Tekshia Shivertail, declare that Liscor’s Dungeon is Gold-rank. Let no adventurer of lesser standing challenge it. Come, Drakes and Humans and Gnolls of legend. Come challenge this dungeon. Come, for foes and treasure await.”
- (To Selys) “There was a saying back when I was an adventurer, Selys. ‘The weak grow strong. Cowards are fine. The only hero is a dead one. But traitors and liars die first.’”
- (To Selys) “I heard you poked an eye out, Selys. Good job. Next time try ducking before they hit you.”
- (To Selys) “Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to hear you take some responsibility for your actions? Fine. If you’ll put your tail on the line…”
- (To Selys) “Oh, don’t stare. I’ve waited for ages for you to suggest something and have the spine to back up what you’re suggesting. You’ll never get anywhere by trying to get someone else to take the risks, Selys. An adult takes chances and backs them up! A shame you had to make Goblin adventurers your first big decision. Ah, well.”
- (To Selys) “You didn’t think. And I suppose it’s a credit that you didn’t realize how much you had until now. Actually, I take it back. That’s not wisdom, that’s just stupidity.”
Chapter Appearances Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.