Teresa Atwood, or Teres as she preferred to be called, was, with her twin brother, Trey, teleported from England to Innworld. Both of them landed directly inside of the throne room of Flos Reimarch, the King of Destruction.
Like her brother, Trey, Teresa has moderately dark blonde hair, fair skin, and a height of 5’10. However, despite their striking similarities they are not identical twins, at least genetically.
Powers and Abilities
- [Flawless Parry]
- [Lesser Strength]
- [Shadow Cut]
- [Weapon Proficiency: Sword]
Skills obtained temporarily by Flos' [Army of the King] Skill. This Skill also temporarily gave her 8 Levels to her [Trained Bladeswoman] Class, making her stronger and faster.
- [Acrobat's Form]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Shadowcut Blade]
- [Sword: Keening Edge]
- Sword enchanted with Piercing and Toughness.
- Fine clothing containing shockwool cotton (given by Fetohep).
- While she and her twin brother Appeared for the first time in Interlude - 1, their Names were revealed in Ch 2.22 K, and their Surnames were revealed in Ch 4.00 K.
- When she was still a child, Teresa and her brother invented a secret language.
- Teres likes to draw and read.
- She, like her brother, can play sports fairly well, as a result, Teres was popular in team sports since she could keep up with her brother.
- Neither she nor her brother likes cricket, and they both prefer to leave jams in the fridge, way in the back where they could rot forever. They both like movies, and music, and normal things, and both agree that the other world is terrifyingly scary.
- On the app game, Flappy Bird, she has a high score of 83, her personal best.
- (To Flos) “No matter what you say, we won’t change our minds, you—you bloody twit!”
- (To Flos) “I take it back. You were right. That’s awful. Come and see what you look like!”
- (To Flos) “This place is a nightmare of a city to live in!”
- (To Flos) “We’re not going to fight? But they’re just ahead of us. Four more miles! We can do it in an hour, beat them in two, and sleep at least three more before dawn.”