In his true form Teriarch has a height similar to that of an Airbus A380. He looks like a dragon depicted in Western culture, but instead of horns on his head he has a luminous mane that looks like molten bronze turned into some kind of living hair. His scales are deep golden bronze that glow and glint in the light. His eyes have mismatched colors of heliotrope and cerulean, with celestial lights shimmering within the moving pupils.
In his Human form he looks like an over 6 ft tall old man well into his sixties or seventies, with a lined face and a beard like an elderly statesman, with a pair of eyes that are both heliotrope and cerulean, pointed upwards ears and a veritable luster mane of silver-gray hair. His body looks like a an Olympian athlete past his prime but with the same body, with a moderate olive brown whitened skin. His clothing looked like magical robes that look like silk and shine, like it was the most expensive stuff, on par with Lady Magnolia’s attire.
Teriarch knew the fourth incarnation of the Quarass - while they were sworn enemies, they struck a deal to work together.
Teriarch knows Magnolia Reinhart since she was a girl, that is since thirty or forty years in the past if his memory serves him correctly. They didn't lose contact, but she managed to hide the secret of his existence from the world.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Teriarch is a very skilled mage, with power and knowledge superior to an [Archmage]. Unlike the modern mages of Wistram, Teriarch does not categorize spells into tiers, and even seems to find the idea to be silly. Regardless, if one were to categorize his spells, it is implied that he can cast at least tier 6 - 7 spells.
Teriarch is capable of creating a projection that he can control over a distance. However, the greater the distance between his real body and said projection is, the less powerful spells he can cast with it. For instance, he was limited to Tier 2 spells when he was fighting at an area that is located somewhere between Celum and Liscor.
- Tier 1-2:
- [Call Object]
- [Create Snow]
- [Flame Jet] (Tier 2)
- [Frozen Wind] (Tier 1)
- [Mud Slap]
- [Stone Dart] (Tier 2)
- Tier 6:
- Unknown Tier:
- ??? - Appraisal / Identification Spell (Allows the Caster to see the Classes/Levels of his target).
- [Greater Geas]
- [Lesser Teleport]
- [Open Portal]
- [Repair] (presumably Tier 1 or Tier 2)
- [Snowstorm] (strongly implied; presumably at least Tier 4)
- [Summon Object]
- Teriarch possesses a massive broadsword, which previously belonged to a Giant until Teriarch took it from him.
- A pile of ruby gemstones, each one larger than a fist.
- An Original Wadeir.
- Magical Trident that vaporize whatever it hits, even Wyverns hide.
- Transforming Weapons
- Maia Whitforgers' Concealed Spoonblade. A Spoon that transforms into a Rapier.
- Armoire of Holding
- Around 700 pounds of Prime Beef from a breed of magical cows that had extincted 800 years ago.
- Jade Throne that confer unto the person sitting on it the power of an ancient empire until their death.
- Drathian porcelain teacup set.
- Cursed Books
- Ring of Greater Health
- Necklace of Protection
- Earthers Electronics
- Orb of Scrying. It’s embedded in pure jade and enchanted with several enhancing spells that increase the range and scope of the spell itself. = Shattered it in irritation.
- A first-edition tome of Rihal; three hundred years old and in perfect condition. This book was a crystallization of the Rihal Imperium’s knowledge of six hundred years, which was merely a book the apprentices and novices would study. = Given to Ryoka.
- Grave Rot Scroll. = Burnt.
- Magical Arrowheads that explode into a rain of magical crystal that are so sharp and propelled so fast by the explosion that they can pierce even Wyvern hide. = Used all against Ice Wyverns.
- Vial glowing like starlight - Cures Vampires sickness symptoms only.
- Teriarch seems to have known elves, who vanished tens of thousands of years ago, implying that he is at least that old.
- He incinerated two Antinium armies sent against him in the Second Antinium War.
- When Teriarch curses he sometimes says: "Tamaroth’s beard!"
- Thus far, Teriarch has never flown to the twin moons.
- (To Ryoka) “I am not familiar with either name. What nation does this Oakland California hail from?”
- (To Ryoka) “You are a Runner, are you not? Can you not simply outrun arrows?”
- (To himself) “Oops. Ah, well. This is why humans use healing potions after all.”
- (To Magnolia) “I’m well aware. And my abode is not a ‘cave’.”
- (To Magnolia) “Hold on. Something is approaching my cave—I mean, my place of residence.”
- (To Ryoka) “I wish to know of any ongoing major wars between multiple nations, new technologies or spells developed, legendary monsters sighted or slain—import of that nature. Tell me all the news you have heard of in the past several years or so. What has transpired while I have been…secluded here?”
- (To Ryoka) “This is not a hoard. You will not think it is a hoard.”
- (To Ryoka) “Flying with magic, is what I mean. Not that I know of any other ways to fly, of course.”
- (To Ryoka) “You must be warier, Ryoka Griffin. Darker things lurk in the High Passes. They do not smell—or if they do, they have different opinions than we do.”
- (To Ryoka) “There. Kindly do not track—kindly do not bleed in my domain again.”
- (To Ryoka) “Dragon? What? You must be…I’m not a Dragon. Hah. You must be mistaken.”
- (To Ryoka) “I’m not a Dragon. You’re mistaken. I’m uh, an [Archmage]. You must have confused my noble disposition with a Dragon’s…somehow.”
- (To Ryoka) “What need have I for souls, I, a Dragon, the lord of flame?”
- (To Ceria) “Otherwise, what? If I refuse, what will you do? Will you prevent me from speaking with this girl?”
- (To Erin) “You are Erin Solstice, aren’t you? Explain this to me.”
- (To himself) “Swipe left. Fascinating.”
- (To Erin) “Ah. Well then, I shall make do with these new…apps. Thank you for your help, Erin Solstice.”
- (To Pisces) “We hardly need more necromancers. But I suppose your control of magic is quite good for one so young. Keep practicing.”
- (To Erin) “And thanks to you as well for showing me how this device works. Farewell, Erin Solstice. We shall not meet again.”
- (To himself) “I feel so empty.”
- (To Venitra) “Wretch. Thing. You dare trespass in my domain?”
- (ToAz'kerash) “Worm.”
- (ToAz'kerash) “Az’kerash, you worm! You dare? You dare send your minions to trespass in my home?”
- (ToAz'kerash) “Ryoka Griffin. You tried to kill her! A Runner! A messenger! Have you no shame, coward?”
- (ToAz'kerash) “I do not want to hear your excuses, brat!”
- (ToAz'kerash) “She is under my protection now. Understand? Kill or threaten her, and I will personally exact a reckoning upon you and your toys!”
- (To Frost Wyverns) “You lousy nuisances! This is my territory! BEGONE!”
- (To himself) “I should hire some…adventurers. Yes. Deal with them. Why not? A few Gold-ranks…get to it when I wake…arrogant…get out of my territory. Goats…”
- (To Ryoka) “The Dragon’s answer is this: good, or evil. Effort or not. It never matters. All things end.”
- (To Erin) “If you would crave anything, do not crave safety. Look towards the courage to walk through adversity. That is more valuable than any illusion. Treasure the moments you have, child.”
- (To Ryoka) “For friendship—move mountains. For friendship, challenge the will of the Faerie King. Do it, Ryoka Griffin. You are young. Dare it.”
- (To himself and Magnolia’s staff) “Hah. As if you’re the only one who can conduct trade deals, you little brat! That was so amusing. Ah, well…where’s my popcorn? The inn was faster than this!”
- (To Erin) “One more game takes all. But we’re betting on this one. I won’t lose again!”
Chapter Appearances Edit
- ↑ Chapter 7.12
- ↑ Chapter 2.14
- ↑ Chapter 2.29
- ↑ Chapter 3.14
- ↑ Chapter 2.48
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Chapter 2.46
- ↑ Chapter 2.45
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Chapter 2.17
- ↑ Chapter 1.08 R
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Chapter 1.09 R
- ↑ Chapter 7.25
- ↑ Chapter 2.12
- ↑ Chapter 2.16
- ↑ Chapter 3.30
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 Chapter 7.00
- ↑ Chapter 7.25
- ↑ Chapter 2.34
- ↑ Chapter 2.41