She has gray-green scales, and numerous split scales, which didn’t regrow and showed scar tissue from sword wounds, spell damage, monster injury—and cuts. Many self-inflicted.
She wears a long, tight-clinging black silk or some other high-quality clothing, which was probably enchanted, but does not wear any armor. The cloth didn’t cover her gray-green scales perfectly. And everywhere her scales were exposed, so were her scars.
For some reason she suffers from depression that grow worse over time, to the point of self-inflicting cuts on her self. Killing monsters doesn’t seem to improve her temperament. Only a high-level Healer can make her feel better, but only for a time. Failing that, she take calming tonics, but they don't help her much. She still takes them if noting else, even overdosing herself to the point of becoming completely without emotion.
To her killing people or monsters was all the same, as killing just was, for her, like taking a bath. Also when she ask if there is anyone to kill, she asks it like she wanted to know if they wanted their garden weeded. She also ignores any blood and wound, like singe marks on her.
She has a tendency of screaming in battle.
Powers and Abilities Edit
She is a prodigy of an adventurer, with a close-quarters combat specialist Class, that moves like a flicker, which is similar to a [Rogue], or an [Assassin]. Despite being younger than Captain Osthia, she’d seen more combat than her. Four times over. She can also best with ease an experienced half-Elf [Weapon Master].
When she fights multiple enemies, she uses no tactics, no thought to the fight, and she doesn't gauge the situation. She just charge and plants her dagger into the first enemy, then slashed into another, becoming a whirlwind of blades. She does all of this while screaming.
- Long Dagger
- She was mentioned for the first time by her nickname, Shriekblade, in Ch 6.50 I.
- While she is good at killing something, she has a terrible record of failure and success in everything else.
- She has been imprisoned twice for murder, but both times had been counted as self-defense.
- (To Alrric) “I’m sorry. It’s all bad. Does Wall Lord Ilvriss have someone for me to kill yet?”
- (To Alrric) “Okay. Can I have a potion? I need one. I lost the others. No—I drank them.”