~Tens Of Thousands Of Years Ago Edit
~10, 000 Years Ago Edit
- The Magus Kingdom of Azervrish, the last kingdom of the Selphids. Under the rule of the [Archmage] Azervrish, the Selphids enslaved every race they could find in Baleros, until the host slaves and an alliance of various nations led to its downfall.
~6,000 Years Ago Edit
- The kingdom of Calanfer was founded.
Thousands of Years Ago Edit
- Wistram was established
- The first Quarass had claimed the land and founded Germania.
- Over a thousand years ago, Redcal, the drake hero, had slain the minotaur king.
~5000 Years Ago Edit
- The Demons were first seen on Rhir and started their thousands of years ongoing war against the Humans.
~1863 Years Ago Edit
- The half-Elven empire finally falls to the combined military forces and they sign numerous peace agreements inconcession for the lives of their citizens 
More than 200 Years Ago Edit
- Ironbreaker conflict. 
~215 Years Ago Edit
- Wistram throws open its doors to the general public 
~200 Years Ago Edit
Less than 200 Years Ago Edit
- Gloaning Foothills invasion.(Terandria invaded)
~172 Years Ago Edit
- Empire of Minos formally surrenders, ending the War of Horns.
~97 Years Ago Edit
- Various Terandrian Kingdoms declare the Truce of Malcium, ending the continental war.
~68 Years Ago Edit
~32 Years Ago Edit
30 Years Ago Edit
- The people of Pomle claimed the land and fought anyone who tried to impose their rules on them.
~ 28 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs had a war with Terandria which Izril participated in.
- Petril’s Folly, a Terandrian war between the alliance of Calanfer, Gaiil-Drome, and Kaliv against Ailendamus and six other nations.
~Year 5 B.F. Edit
- The Antinium were forced to flee from their home because of the sleeping God beneath the earth of the continent.
- Death of the Blighted King after the Antinium escape Rhir (unrelated)
~3 B.F. Edit
- 1st Antinium War (more than 1.1 years after having left Rhir)
~2 B.F Edit
- 1st Antinium War ended (lasted nearly a year)
~20 Years Ago Edit
~17 Years Ago Edit
- Death of the Blighted Queen 
~15 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs attacked Baleros, although failed.
~12 Years Ago Edit
- 2nd Antinium War
~10 Years Ago/ ~12 A.F. Edit
- Goblin King War in Izril. (It was indirectly said that the war happened 10 years ago by saying that the "Goblin King’s rampage coincided with the assault on Liscor and the surrounding area by the Necromancer Az’Kerash")
- Az'kerash unleashed his legion of the undead on the continent and attacked Liscor.
- The village that surrounded The Wandering Inn, when it still was in the possession of a human man, was destroyed by the undead armies. (Ch.1.07 says it was a plague that killed all inhabitants, not the undead, so it's not quite clear which one is correct)
- Part of the Silverfang Tribe, led by Krshia, came to Liscor in hope to gain valuable information or objects that would improve their tribe’s standing.
- Klbkch and his Hive came to Liscor.
- Halrac and Ulrien founded Griffon Hunt.
- Garen and a Goblin with magic met and became friends, and after a while, they were like brothers. After some time they split up to learn and grow stronger, and swore to meet seven years later.
~8 Years Ago Edit
- Az'kerash found a Hob that could read, and forcefully made him into his apprentice.
- Orjin beat the previous leader of Pomles and earned the became the new Strongest of Pomle.
- Mountainkin Incursions, a war involving an army of Trolls and other giant humanoids.
~7 Years Ago Edit
~6 Years Ago Edit
~4 Years Ago Edit
- Ceria Springwalker and Pisces exit Wistram Academy.
- Garen join the Halfseekers, become the first Goblin to ever journey with adventurers.
- Octavia moved to Celum.
- Terandrian incursion, backed by Izril's nobility, involving Manus (possibly the other Walled Cities as well).
~3 Years Ago Edit
- Garen and the Hob with magic fulfilled their promise to meet again. They fought after Garen learn that his friend became a slave, and swore to oppose him if he ever tried to carry out his master plan.
~2 Years Ago Edit
- After finding 1 of the 2 keys for Velan's treasure, Garen betrayed the Halfseekers and slaughtered 3 of them for the key, before escaped to the High Passes and forming the Redfang Tribe.
- Erin Solstice enters a Dragon Cave instead of her Bathroom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.