~Tens Of Thousands Of Years Ago Edit
More than 10,000 Years ago Edit
- The first Quarass founded Germina.
- Later than Germina's foundation: Khelta founded Khelt.
~10, 000 Years Ago Edit
- The Magus Kingdom of Azervrish, the last kingdom of the Selphids. Under the rule of the [Archmage] Azervrish, the Selphids enslaved every race they could find in Baleros, until the host slaves and an alliance of various nations led to its downfall.
~6,000 Years Ago Edit
- The kingdom of Calanfer was founded.
More than 3800 Years Ago Edit
~3800 Years Ago Edit
- Regis Reinhart dies in his crypt where he serves his family from then on as their undead keeper of the legacy. Chapter 4.26 M
Thousands of Years Ago Edit
- Wistram was established
- Over a thousand years ago, Redcal, the drake hero, had slain the minotaur king.
- Fall of the Strygian Empire.
~5000 Years Ago Edit
- The Demons were first seen on Rhir and started their thousands of years ongoing war against the Humans.
~1863 Years Ago Edit
- The half-Elven empire finally falls to the combined military forces and they sign numerous peace agreements inconcession for the lives of their citizens 
~1500 Years Ago Edit
~800 Years ago Edit
653 Years ago Edit
~400 Years Ago Edit
More than 200 Years Ago Edit
- Ironbreaker conflict. 
~215 Years Ago Edit
- Wistram throws open its doors to the general public. 
~200 Years Ago Edit
- General Ironscale, once owner of the Heartflame Breastplate, died, leading to the Reinharts stealing her armor.
Less than 200 Years Ago Edit
- Az'kerash was expelled from Wistram.
- Zelkyr's war - happened before the Gloaning Foothills Invasion.
~172 Years Ago Edit
- Empire of Minos formally surrenders, ending the War of Horns.
Nearly 150 Years Ago Edit
- Terandrian Humans invaded Southern Izril. They were defeated by a Drake coalition, including Arcmage Zelkyr. This was possibly the "Gloaning Foothills Invasion", which happened after Zelkyr's war.
- Death of Archmage Zelkyr and start of Wistram's decline.
Over 100 Years Ago Edit
- The Necromancer slew the Chieftain of the Gnolls, Kerash, who some had labeled the first ‘King of Gnolls’, and was thus dubbed Az’kerash, or ‘Slayer of Kerash’ by the Gnolls.
~97 Years Ago Edit
- Various Terandrian Kingdoms declare the Truce of Malcium, ending the continental war.
~68 Years Ago Edit
~60 Years Ago Edit
- The last time a gnoll received the [Mage] class, until more recent events changed that.
~40 Years Ago Edit
- The gnolls sent their representative to study at Wistram, who the academy then expelled, stating Gnolls are unsuited to become [Mages]. As a consequence, every gnolls refused to trade to trade with the school.
~33 Years Ago Edit
- Jelaqua began her carrier as an adventurer.
~32 Years Ago Edit
Over 30 Years Ago Edit
- Tekshia retired from her adventuring career and became the Guildmistress of Liscor's Adventurer Guild.
~30 Years Ago Edit
- Pomle was founded and its people fought ever since anyone who tried to impose their rules on them.
- Falene graduated from Wistram.
~ 28 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs had a war with Terandria which Izril participated in.
- Petril’s Folly, a Terandrian war between the alliance of Calanfer, Gaiil-Drome, and Kaliv against Ailendamus and six other nations.
~Year 5 B.F. Edit
- The Antinium were forced to flee from their home because of the sleeping God beneath the earth of the continent.
- Death of the Blighted King after the Antinium escape Rhir (unrelated)
~3 B.F. Edit
- 1st Antinium War (more than 1.1 years after having left Rhir)
~2 B.F Edit
- 1st Antinium War ended (lasted nearly a year)
~20 Years Ago Edit
~17 Years Ago Edit
- Death of the Blighted Queen 
~15 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs attacked Baleros, although failed.
~12 Years Ago Edit
- 2nd Antinium War
~11 Years Ago Edit
~10 Years Ago/ ~12 A.F. Edit
- Goblin King War in Izril. (It was indirectly said that the war happened 10 years ago by saying that the "Goblin King’s rampage coincided with the assault on Liscor and the surrounding area by the Necromancer Az’Kerash")
- Az'kerash unleashed his legion of the undead on the continent and attacked Liscor.
- The village that surrounded The Wandering Inn, when it still was in the possession of a human man, was destroyed by the undead armies. (Ch.1.07 says it was a plague that killed all inhabitants, not the undead, so it's not quite clear which one is correct)
- Part of the Silverfang Tribe, led by Krshia, came to Liscor in hope to gain valuable information or objects that would improve their tribe’s standing.
- Klbkch and his Hive came to Liscor.
- Halrac and Ulrien founded Griffon Hunt.
- Garen and a Goblin with magic met and became friends, and after a while, they were like brothers. After some time they split up to learn and grow stronger, and swore to meet seven years later.
~8 Years Ago Edit
- Az'kerash found a Hob that could read, and forcefully made him into his apprentice.
- Orjin beat the previous leader of Pomles and earned the became the new Strongest of Pomle.
- Mountainkin Incursions, a war involving an army of Trolls and other giant humanoids.
~7 Years Ago Edit
- Ceria Springwalker and Pisces attend Wistram Academy.
- Relc and Klb became partners nearly 7 years ago.
~6 Years Ago Edit
- Zevara started serving as Liscor's City Watch Captain.
- The Silver Swords were formed. (Although 5.29 says it happened 8 years ago.)
~4 Years Ago Edit
- Ceria Springwalker and Pisces exit Wistram Academy.
- Garen joins the Halfseekers and becomes the first Goblin to ever journey with adventurers.
- Octavia moved to Celum.
- Terandrian incursion, backed by Izril's nobility, involving Manus (possibly the other Walled Cities as well).
- The assassination of Tyrion's wife, Salva.
~3 Years Ago Edit
- Garen and the Hob with magic fulfilled their promise to meet again. They fought after Garen learn that his friend became a slave, and swore to oppose him if he ever tried to carry out his master plan.
- The massive Griffin colony incident that nearly cost Griffon Hunt their Gold-rank status.
~2 Years Ago Edit
- After finding 1 of the 2 keys for Velan's treasure, Garen betrayed the Halfseekers and slaughtered 3 of them for the key, before escaped to the High Passes and forming the Redfang Tribe.
- The Horns of Hammerad were formed.
- Erin Solstice enters a Dragon Cave instead of her Bathroom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.