Timeline of Innworld
Timeline of events up until Volume 1 Edit
~Tens Of Thousands Of Years Ago Edit
More than 10,000 Years ago Edit
- The first Quarass founded Germina.
- someone makes massive Ironwood doors, 19'000 years ago
- The fourth Quarass strikes a deal with Teriarch after he fought other Dragons for her. The middle-aged dragon who has already witness the rise and crumbling of previous Empires, cautions her against time.
- Later than Germina's foundation: Khelta founded Khelt.
~10,000 Years Ago Edit
- The Magus Kingdom of Azervrish, the last kingdom of the Selphids. Under the rule of the [Archmage] Azervrish, the Selphids enslaved every race they could find in Baleros, until the host slaves and an alliance of various nations led to its downfall.
~6000 Years Ago Edit
- The kingdom of Calanfer is founded.
- Creler Wars: The Crelers flood Innworld after Rhir had been abandoned.
~5620 Years Ago / 1 Zekol Edit
- Start of the Rhir’s calendar, named Zekol.
~5200 Years Ago / 420 Zekol Edit
- Creler Wars have ended: Humans and other civilizations have taken back Rhir and killed most Crelers - it is a time of legendary-leveled people.
~5000 Years Ago Edit
- The Demons are first seen on Rhir and started their thousands of years ongoing war against the Humans.
More than 3800 Years Ago Edit
- (Long before the Human Invasion of Izril): The Iltanus Empire ruled over Izril and Terandria, but eventually fell, its inhabitants going extinct.
- Humans invade Izril and conquer the northern half, which buils the legacy of the Five Families.
~3800 Years Ago Edit
- Regis Reinhart dies in his crypt where he serves his family from then on as their undead keeper of the legacy. 
~3502 Years Ago / ~2118 Zekol Edit
- One of the Demon King’s Deathless creates the Vorepillars, and unleashes them into the Blighted Kingdom’s fields. This starts the Vorepillars plague that nearly starves Rhir for a decade.
~3512 Years Ago / ~2128 Zekol Edit
- The Vorepillar plague ends.
Thousands of Years Ago Edit
- Wistram is established
- Redcal, the drake hero, slays the minotaur king.
- Fall of the Strygian Empire.
- Khelt invades Northern Izril, but is fought off by the Circle of Thorns.
~2000 Years Ago Edit
~1863 Years Ago Edit
- The half-Elven empire finally falls to the combined military forces and they sign numerous peace agreements inconcession for the lives of their citizens  (outdated non-canon info)
~1500 Years Ago Edit
~1100 Years Ago Edit
- Salienn Reinhart born
~900 Years Ago Edit
Centuries Ago Edit
- Vampires' illness started.
- Gnolls became incapable of receiving the [Mage] class. Those that tried became either [Shamans] or failed completely.
- The city at the place where today's Liscor stands (said city was still standing proud 1000 years before current time), falls to curruption from within. They build terrible weapons, loose monsters in their walls, and the city turns into a Dungeon deep underground, only to be forgotten afterwards.
~800 Years ago Edit
- Salienn Reinhart dies, having become 300 years old
- The castle of Reim is built in the shape it currently has.
653 Years ago Edit
~600 Years ago Edit
503 Years ago Edit
- Fetohep's most recent visit to Rhir takes place.
~400 Years Ago Edit
~300 Years Ago Edit
~215 Years Ago Edit
- Wistram throws open its doors to the general public. (from outdated non-canon-source)
~200 Years Ago Edit
- General Ironscale, once owner of the Heartflame Breastplate, died, leading to the Reinharts stealing her armor.
- The Zolde Family flees unrest in Chandrar and settles in Izril, becoming one of the minor noble houses there.
Less than 200 Years Ago Edit
- Az'kerash was expelled from Wistram.
- Zelkyr's war - happened before the Gloaning Foothills Invasion.
~172 Years Ago Edit
- Empire of Minos formally surrenders, ending the War of Horns. (from outdated non-canon-source)
More than 150 Years Ago Edit
- Ironbreaker conflict. (Implied to have happened before Zelkyr's war.) 
Nearly 150 Years Ago Edit
- Terandrian Humans invaded Southern Izril. They were defeated by a Drake coalition, including Arcmage Zelkyr. This was possibly the "Gloaning Foothills Invasion", which happened after Zelkyr's war.
- Death of Archmage Zelkyr and start of Wistram's decline.
Over 100 Years Ago Edit
- The Necromancer slew the Chieftain of the Gnolls, Kerash, who some had labeled the first ‘King of Gnolls’, and was thus dubbed Az’kerash, or ‘Slayer of Kerash’ by the Gnolls.
~97 Years Ago Edit
- Various Terandrian Kingdoms declare the Truce of Malcium, ending the continental war. (from outdated non-canon-source)
~68 Years Ago Edit
- The Antinium are first seen fighting both Demon King and Blighted King's forces (from outdated non-canon-source, inconsistent since ch. 6.55)
~40 Years Ago Edit
- The gnolls sent their representative to study at Wistram, who the academy then expelled, stating Gnolls are unsuited to become [Mages]. As a consequence, every gnolls refused to trade to trade with the school.
~33 Years Ago Edit
- Jelaqua began her carrier as an adventurer.
~32 Years Ago Edit
Over 30 Years Ago Edit
- Tekshia retired from her adventuring career and became the Guildmistress of Liscor's Adventurer Guild.
~30 Years Ago Edit
- Pomle was founded and its people fought ever since anyone who tried to impose their rules on them.
- Falene graduated from Wistram.
~ 28 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs had a war with Terandria which Izril participated in.
- Petril’s Folly, a Terandrian war between the alliance of Calanfer, Gaiil-Drome, and Kaliv against Ailendamus and six other nations.
~Year 5 B.F. Edit
- The Antinium were forced to flee from their home because of the sleeping God beneath the earth of the continent.
- Death of the Blighted King after the Antinium escape Rhir (unrelated) (from outdated non-canon-source, possible inconsistency since ch. 1.02 C)
~3 B.F. Edit
- 1st Antinium War (more than 1.1 years after having left Rhir)
~2 B.F Edit
- 1st Antinium War ended (lasted nearly a year)
~20 Years Ago Edit
~17 Years Ago Edit
- Death of the Blighted Queen (from outdated non-canon-source, possible inconsistency since ch. 1.02 C)
~15 Years Ago Edit
- Minotaurs attacked Baleros, although failed.
~12 Years Ago Edit
- 2nd Antinium War  (from outdated non-canon-source, better references should be available)
~11 Years Ago Edit
~10 Years Ago / ~12 A.F / 5610 Zekol Edit
- Goblin King War in Izril. (It was indirectly said that the war happened 10 years ago by saying that the "Goblin King’s rampage coincided with the assault on Liscor and the surrounding area by the Necromancer Az’Kerash")
- Necromancer's Siege of Liscor
- The village that surrounded The Wandering Inn, when it still was in the possession of a human man, was destroyed by the undead armies. (Ch. 1.07 says it was a plague that killed all inhabitants, not the undead, so it's not quite clear which one is correct)
- Part of the Silverfang Tribe, led by Krshia, came to Liscor in hope to gain valuable information or objects that would improve their tribe’s standing.
- Klbkch and his Hive came to Liscor.
- Halrac and Ulrien founded Griffon Hunt.
- Garen and a Goblin with magic met and became friends, and after a while, they were like brothers. After some time they split up to learn and grow stronger, and swore to meet seven years later.
~8 Years Ago Edit
- Az'kerash found a Hob that could read, and forcefully made him into his apprentice.
- Orjin beat the previous leader of Pomles and earned the became the new Strongest of Pomle.
- Mountainkin Incursions, a war involving an army of Trolls and other giant humanoids.
~7 Years Ago Edit
- Ceria Springwalker and Pisces attend Wistram Academy. (from outdated non-canon-source)
- Relc and Klb became partners nearly 7 years ago.
~6 Years Ago Edit
- Zevara started serving as Liscor's City Watch Captain.
- The Silver Swords were formed. (Although 5.29 says it happened 8 years ago.)
- Gazi leaves Reim and becomes a Named Adventurer to search for a remedy for Flos' lethargy.
~4 Years Ago Edit
- Ceria Springwalker and Pisces exit Wistram Academy. (from outdated non-canon-source)
- Garen joins the Halfseekers and becomes the first Goblin to ever journey with adventurers.
- Octavia moved to Celum.
- Terandrian incursion, backed by Izril's nobility, involving Manus (possibly the other Walled Cities as well).
- The assassination of Tyrion's wife, Salva.
~3 Years Ago Edit
- Garen and the Hob with magic fulfilled their promise to meet again. They fought after Garen learn that his friend became a slave, and swore to oppose him if he ever tried to carry out his master plan.
- The massive Griffin colony incident that nearly cost Griffon Hunt their Gold-rank status.
~2 Years Ago Edit
- After finding 1 of the 2 keys for Velan's treasure, Garen betrayed the Halfseekers and slaughtered 3 of them for the key, before escaped to the High Passes and forming the Redfang Tribe.
- The Horns of Hammerad were formed.
Beginning of the Story Edit
- For more detailed information, see Chapter Timeline
- Two months before Autumn ends: Erin Solstice enters a Dragon Cave instead of her Bathroom, which starts the story.
- Teres and Trey Atwood appear in Flos' courtroom, causing the King of Destruction into becoming active again.
- The Ruins of Liscor are found and attract adventurers. An expedition of five silver-rank groups fails and prompts Skinner's Attack on Liscor.
- The new Horns of Hammerad and a few other Silver-Rank adventures, kill an Adult Creler. The Horns would later be awarded to Gold-rank.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.