He hates riddles.
Krshia Silverfang (as his chieftain) has even more authority over him as Zevara does as his Watch Captain. Krshia is however subtle enough and usually doesn't give him orders, especially not ones that conflict with his duties as a [Guardsman]. Tkrn however does serve as one of her agents in Liscor's City Watch, and he doesn't like that very much. He calls Krshia his aunt informally, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is her actual nephew.
Tkrn had been introduced to Erin at an earlier time, when he tried to woo her after Krshia decided she would help Erin get a mate. Tkrn failed to find Erin's interest with smelly flowers and a wooden ring, when first asking her out.
He not only tipped off Krshia on security issues but also on business opportunities.
Tkrn participated in a plot where some Gnolls and a Drake snuck into prison and tortured Calruz, as the Minotaur was held responsible for the deaths that occured during the Raskghar attacks. Tkrn couldn't prevent Mrsha from discovering the crime, but he protected her from his co-conspirators. For ultimately helping bring down the plot and showing remorse, Tkrn was the only guard participating in the torturing who wasn't fired, but he was demoted and punished nevertheless.
Powers and Abilities
- [Shield Companion] Lv. 21
- Derived from [Guardsman]
- [Defensive Fighting]
- [Eagle Eyes]
- [Earpiercing Whistle (Hostiles)]
- [Fast Leg Sweep]
- [One Lucky Save]
- [Shield: Great Barrier (Steel)]
- He is not a terribly good actor.
- (To Krshia) “When I first smelled her, she stank of a place full of oil and metal and burning. Is her world like that?”
- (To Krshia) “Well, the knife is me, isn’t it? I’ve made a mistake. But I can still fight and…and do what’s needed. That’s why you took me, right?”
- To Inkar:
- “What? That’s hilarious. Let’s play. Why is that a game? Wait—never mind. I answered my own question.”
- “Is this special bird better? I hate that piggy. I want to cook and eat him. Ooh. That’s cool.”
- Chapter 8.02
- Chapter 1.35
- Interlude - Krshia
- The Wandering Inn Glossary
- Chapter 1.38
- Side story: Mating Rituals
- Chapter 1.42, Chapter 1.44
- Chapter 2.09, Chapter 2.11
- Chapter 2.23
- Chapter 5.06 M
- Interlude - Two Rats, Chapter 6.61 L
- Chapter 6.61 L, Chapter 6.62 L, Chapter 6.67
- Chapter 8.67
- Chapter 2.11