Like his sister, Teresa, Trey has moderately dark blonde hair, fair skin, and a height of 5’10. However, despite their striking similarities they are not identical twins, at least genetically.
When Trey and his sister stepped off the subway car’s ledge, the ground had disappeared beneath them, leading to them landing in Flos' throne room.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Mage] Lv. ?
- [Lightsand Arrow]
- [Sand Arrow]
- [Sand Sprite]
- [Sand Veil]
- [Geomancer]'s Staff
- He was revealed to be 16 in 2.22 K.
- He had invented with his twin a secret language when they were still kids.
- Of the two, Trey was most likely to speak up, and Teresa was most likely to wait and observe. She had the good ideas and he usually ended up being the one to try and carry them out while she helped.
- He likes video games.
- He, like his sister, can play sports fairly well.
- Neither he nor his sister likes cricket, and they both preferred to leave jams in the fridge, way in the back where they could rot forever. They both liked movies, and music, and normal things, and both agreed that this world was terrifyingly scary.
- (To Teresa) “So that makes slave trading alright then, is that it? Oh wow, I guess if I’m hungry I should see if I can sell some folks off for a bit of cash!”
- (To Flos) “They’re still slaves! Who cares if they’re pampered? They don’t have free will! How could you sell all those people? I thought you were a better King than that!”