Like his sister, Teresa, Trey has moderately dark blonde hair, fair skin, and a height of 5’10. However, despite their striking similarities they are not identical twins, at least genetically.
When Trey and his sister stepped off the subway car’s ledge, the ground had disappeared beneath them, leading to them landing in Flos' throne room.
Flos "woke up from his slumber" after the twins arrived, and he made them follow him around in a mixed role of advisors/observers/henchmen/retainers. Only slowly did they become more independent of Flos, and started to follow their own agendas. Nevertheless, Flos continued to push them into their own careers, greatly advancing Trey's path of becoming a [Mage].
Trey had his confidence in Flos shattered when Flos sold his vanquished enemies into slavery, to the Traders of Roshal. Unlike Teres, Trey wouldn't accept slavery as part of Chandrar's society. This gained him closer attention of Gazi, who had been a [Slave] herself. Trey also made tried to make friends with other people around, among them Venith, Nawal and the Quarass. Flos trusted Trey's refreshing world-view to convince Fetohep to cease hostilities and trade with Reim, and Fetohep indeed took a strong liking to Trey. Afterwards, Trey was sent along with the Quarass and Gazi to attend a meeting of the Shield Kingdoms in A’ctelios Salash, where Trey gained more insight into what the Earthers were facing in this other world.
Powers and Abilities
- [Sand Mage] Lv. 20
- Derived from [Mage]
- [Basic Golem Shaping]
- [Create Lifesand Golems]
- [Eidetic Spell Memory]
- [Magic Thought]
- [Magical Specialization: Sand]
- [Mana Reserve]
- [Mana Well (Earthen)]
- Tier 0:
- Tier 1:
- [Light Arrow]
- If chanted he can fire 15 of them over the course of 10 seconds, then 15 again.
- [Light Arrow]
- Tier 2:
- [Flame Jet]
- [Light Sconce]
- Tier 3:
- [Karas Duststorm]
- Unknown Tier:
- [Create Lesser Sand Golem]
- [Light Barrier]
- [Light Spear]
- [Lightsand Arrow]
- [Sand Arrow]
- [Sand Sprite]
- [Sand Veil]
- [Sand Wall]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- While he and his twin sister Appeared for the first time in Interlude - 1, their Names were revealed in Ch 2.22 K, and their Surnames were revealed in Ch 4.00 K.
- His and Teresa age were revealed in Ch 2.22 K.
- He had invented with his twin a secret language when they were still kids.
- Of the two, Trey was most likely to speak up, and Teresa was most likely to wait and observe. She had the good ideas and he usually ended up being the one to try and carry them out while she helped.
- He likes video games.
- He, like his sister, can play sports fairly well.
- Neither he nor his sister likes cricket, and they both preferred to leave jams in the fridge, way in the back where they could rot forever. They both liked movies, and music, and normal things, and both agreed that this world was terrifyingly scary.
- (To Teresa) “So that makes slave trading alright then, is that it? Oh wow, I guess if I’m hungry I should see if I can sell some folks off for a bit of cash!”
- (To Flos) “They’re still slaves! Who cares if they’re pampered? They don’t have free will! How could you sell all those people? I thought you were a better King than that!”
- (To Gazi) “Don’t do that! Gazi, you monster!”
- (Chanting [Light Arrow]) “Rain down on my foes, arrows of light! Illuminate the sky and strike with profusion!”
- (To Fetohep) “He’s still there. In A’ctelios. He’s probably alive, even after he was—nothing dies there. He’s alive. And he’s—him.”
- (To Fetohep) “I will never forgive them. I won’t. Someday. I’ll come back. And I’ll bury Tombhome again. I will kill them all.”
- (To Flynn) “I won’t die here. Not until I burn their city to the ground.”