Typhenous is a Mage, a Gold-rank adventurer and a member of Griffon Hunt.
Typhenous was educated in the college of magic in the capital city of Pheron for 12 years, and although he had retired and came back to adventuring twice, he has been adventuring for about 27 years.
2 years ago, Halrac and Ulrien of Griffon Hunt had contracted his services, due to him knowing the Tier 5 spell [Valmira’s Comet Storm], so that they could use it against Griffin flights when outnumbered.
1 year ago, while the Griffins of the Nameless Heights were destroying farms and villages and even attacking cities, due to there massive mating season, Griffon Hunt and other adventurers teams were called in to kill them. Thanks to Typhenous plague and poison spells, Griffon Hunt managed to wipe out over 200 Griffins by themselves, but due to him using the wrong spells, the plague got out of control. The resulting sickness killed off almost every livestock animal, and 3 cities and numerous settlements fell ill, and people died as well.
Because of him Griffon Hunt was fined, nearly lost their Gold-rank status and drove away some of their members. Despite this the rest of the team did not abandon him, resulting in him feeling that he owes them and that he should repay them.
Unbeknown to his teammates, Typhenous has contacts with powerful individuals such as Tyrion Veltras, Magnolia Reinhart, Feor, Pallassian [Senators] and even some unknown to him, in which he sells them information and does hired work for some of them, such as sabotage and assisting [Rogues] and [Thugs] related to them. He does all of this for the money and the favors that they will owe him for doing them, so that he can repay his teammates.
He was also hired by Lord Tyrion and Pallassian [Senators] to ensure that no aid comes to Liscor when the Goblin Lord's army marched towards the city. Furthermore, he was contracted by a third party of unknown origin as well to make sure that Erin's Magical Door remains inoperable to Pallass.
Powers and Abilities
- [Plague Mage] / [Rogue Mage] Lv. 28
- [Knifefighter] Lv. 23
- [Underworld Survivor] Lv. 20
- Derived from [Survivor]
- [Flash Lunge]
- [Greater Endurance]
- [Invisible Cast]
- [Street Invisibility]
- Tier 0:
- Tier 2:
- [Flame Jet]
- [Sticky Webs]
- Tier 3:
- Tier 4:
- [Force Wall]
- Tier 5:
- [Valmira’s Comet Storm]
- Unknown Tier:
- [Astral Binding]
- [Black Burst]
- [Barrier of Air]
- [Eltraz’s Bin—] (full name yet to be revealed. Likely [Eltraz’s Binding])
- [Flame Wall]
- [Force Orb]
- [Hex Eater]
- [Mites of Slumber] (High Tier)
- [Platform of Air]
- [Speed Spell – (Spell)]
- [Valmira’s Comet]
- [Sticky Webbing]
- [Wall of the Winds]
- [Wind Blast]
- Ring of Mana
- He was educated in the college of magic in the capital city of Pheron for 12 years.
- (To Halrac) “Give me a minute and I’ll cover this area with webs.”
- (To Moore) “You can’t stop me. You’re not half the mage I am.”
- (To Halrac) “We don’t have much to do but sit while we look for someone to dig out those ruins. I don’t see what the problem is, Halrac.”
- (To Lyon) “Hm. Oh, thank you, my dear.”
- (To Erin and the Horns of Hammerad) “You have a wonderfully powerful artifact here, Miss Solstice. I would love to talk to you about it—and with you adventurers, if you have the chance. Perhaps over dinner?”
- (To Revi) “We weren’t doing anything, and this is entertaining, isn’t it Revi?”
- (To his teammates) “Why the dour expressions? Has Halrac been talking to all of you too long?”
- (To Halrac) “We are a team, Halrac. I know we are new compared to Ulrien and the former members of Griffon Hunt, but we are a team nonetheless. And a team looks after our own.”
- (To Bevussa) “I…am quite able to keep up, you feathery young lady. Lead on!”
- (To Eltistiman) “I owe Erin Solstice a great deal, young man. And I do not forget my debts.”
- (To Eltistiman) “Simple. For money and the favors I am owed for doing this, of course. I owe Erin Solstice a great deal, but I owe my team more. You know why?”
- (To Eltistiman) “I caused a great deal of trouble for my team. And they didn’t abandon me. I owe them a lot. This will be my last team, I think. And I’d like to repay them. And—one more thing.”
- (To himself) “And so, you have a way out, Miss Solstice. If it should come to the worst.”
- (To Ratici & Wilovan) “Gentlemen, I will do my best to tell you the truth, since I cannot lie. I most likely do owe a debt. But I do assure you it was to help a young woman who deserved no theft. To save an innocent life. A glorious one, no less.”
- (To Nobles) “In fact, this inn—The Wandering Inn—was an extraordinary place. Truly. I don’t know if you’ve heard of the [Innkeeper]. Or the wondrous inventions she came out with?”
- (To Nobles) “That is regrettable. But as it so happens—I have some illustrations of the device from up-close. A young friend of mine may have brought some…notes.”