Tyrion is a very serious looking, tall, middle-aged man with black hair and cold, dark blue eyes. He has a trimmed goatee and clean-shaven upper lip.
Tyrion is said to have a strong sense of honor. Unlike Mangolia who often seems to do business with the Assassin’s Guild, his honor doesn't allow him to use any of the services provided by them. He believes that it is not proper for a [Lord] to deal with underhanded murders and plots. If he were to kill someone, he would do it in the open.
More TBA From Chapter 8.23
Tyrion focuses on the war-related traits of his [Lord] class, not the ones that concern themselves with economy and governing. While he can deal with problems arising in these areas, he tackles them in a war-like manner, and doesn't like to do so. His wife, Lady Salva, who had been a good influence on his good governance, was assassinated four years prior to the current storyline. Magnolia Reinhardt, being accustomed to [Assassins] and likely accused by him, could find out for him that the Walled Cities paid for her death and had arranged it in Zeres. Afterwards, the two nobles didn't meet each other again until a reception at the Estate of Melissar.
His wife left Veltras with two young sons, Hethon and Sammial, to whom he has grown distant due to his campaigns outside of his lands. Still, he cares deeply for his children who are among his foremost concerns, although he can't relate to them. Their education has been delegated to his [Majordomo], Ullim, but Tyrion sometimes visits them and listens in to their bedtime stories.
He had a squabble with other [Lords] in Volume 2. His fine forces routed two enemy armies with neglectable casualties.
During the gathering of several of Izril's human nobles at the Melissars' estate, Magnolia Reinhart advised for them to aid the Drakes in their fight against the Goblin Lord. Instead of considering the danger the Goblin Lord poses, though, Tyrion only sees this as an opportunity to eliminate the Drakes. He is of the opinion that if they were to succeed in beating them in the Blood Fields, they would be able to conquer Liscor.
He possesses enough strength to bend a metal cup with his hand.
- [Lord Commander] Lv. ?
- [Barrier of Pride]
- [Lancing Hydrastrike]
- [Lightning Hooves]
- [Might of Four]
- [Peilspear Formation]
- [Repel Point]
- [Retribution of the Shield]
- [Swift Mustering]
- [Thirty-foot Slash]
- [Wildwind Ride]
- He was mentioned for the first time in Interlude - 3. He was originally mentioned the name of "Lord Tyron Velstras," a name later amended by the author to "Tyrion" after the typo proved more appealing than the original idea.
- According to Magnolia, Lord Tyrion’s army can smash two other armies with very few casualties. This is because his soldiers are splendidly well equipped and trained. They are peerless among the armies of the north. She says they are "A bright and shining jewel that needs only the correct setting to become perfection."
- One of the members of the Gold-rank Adventurer Team Griffon Hunt, Typhenous, is an informant for him, as shown when he sent a [Message] for him about Erin and the possible presence of a Dragon (Teriarch) near Liscor, as well as the Antinium knowledge about it.
- Every few years Tyrion sends an army to wage war upon the Drakes, resulting in the deaths of thousands of soldiers.
- His approximate age was revealed in one of his interior monologues in Ch 5.37 G.
- According to some lists, he is second-best of the top five most powerful [Lords] in Innworld, and is rumored to be the best [Lord] in personal combat.
- Due to his serious nature and luck of smiling, there are some cruel, injust rumours said of him, behind his back, that every time he smiled, spring was delayed another month, or that every time he smiled, a Kraken stirred.
- Since he was young, Tyrion had admires women of a particular character, like Ressa. So in his youth he had send her love letters, but unfortunately their content was so terrible that it left Ressa mortified to this day.