Ulvama uses her body to her advantage. She seduces those that are useful to her to make them give her what she desires.
Ulvama was born from a Goblin mother and a Human father.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Ulvama is amongst the 6 [Shamans] in Tremborag's tribe the strongest one which is shown by her being the chief shaman of the tribe.
Looking at her basic magic capabilities one wouldn't find anything noteworthy, but considering that she is a [Shaman] of a major tribe, consisting of tens of thousands of Goblins, her abilities improve immensely. However, while she possesses great magical abilities, she is lacking a powerful body, thus allowing even Rags with her few levels in her [Warrior] class to overwhelm her in close combat.
- [Chief Shaman] Lv. ?
- [Light] (Can turn it red, white, green, black, and make them blur together in a light show)
- [Sky’s Blessing]
- Cast Lightning
- Scorch the Earth
- Create Shields
- Heal (closing flesh, restore blood, but not fix missing limbs)
- Fluent in the Common Language.
- Healing is an extremely advanced form of magic, which proves her capabilities.
- (To Rags) “I am Ulvama. Another five [Shamans] are in the tribe, but I am strongest by far. They can throw fire. I can scorch the earth.”
- (To Rags) “You are smart. And brave. I saw you challenging the Hob. But Tremborag does not think you are important.”
- (To Rags) “You are young so you do not know. But it will work, especially since you have a name. That makes you special.”
- (To Rags) “Only Shamans can give names. Not Humans.”
- (To Rags) “Sleep with others. Garen Redfang if you can. He will help you for that—all do. Do not be—”
- (To Rags) “Don’t need Goblin Lords! Why do stupid Goblin Lords and males fight all the time? Garen, Reiss, Greydath—stupid! Should just live in tribe.”
- (To Rags) “You don’t know. You don’t know me. We were happy there. Sex, food—we had what we wanted. Tremborag was great Chieftain. Humans deserve pain. We do bad things to them? I am Human and Goblin.”