Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Chronology[edit | edit source]
When Ryoka was harassed and buried alife by Frost Faeries, Urksh offered her shelter and food. In return, she told the tribe fictional stories from her homeworld, among them Superhero stories and Dickens' stories.
On her return trip from the delivery to Az’kerash, Ryoka visited his tribe again and helped with the tribe's frantic search for Mrsha, who had rescued Ryoka before. Knowing from Ryoka that the Winter Sprites were actual creatures that could be talked to, Urksh offered them to bear any price for our young, and during his last fight against the Goblins who then killed him, he offered the Faeries everything. The Frost Faeries, however reluctantly, agreed to both deals, thus saving Mrsha from being killed.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Classes/Levels:[edit | edit source]
- [Chieftain] Lv. ?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (To Ryoka) “There is no debt for the joy you have given us. If you wish to stay, you would be more than welcome, Ryoka Griffin.”
- (To Frost Faeries) “We will. The Stone Spears will bear any price for our young.”
- (To Ryoka) “Go. With all our hopes. Save her, we beg of you.”
- (To Ryoka) “Rest. You did a great thing. I am honored to have met you, Ryoka Griffin.”
- (To Frost Faeries) “We offer everything.”
As a Hallucination:[edit | edit source]
- (To Ryoka) “You look shocked, Ryoka Griffin. Is this not what you wished to see?”
- (To Ryoka) “Eat, Ryoka Griffin. And then, perhaps, tell us another story. The one about the [King] with the sword was particularly good, I thought.”